Chapter 10

Kiyah

Today was Thursday , my 18th birthday was on Saturday. September 12th. Therefore I had 2 days to plan what I was doing. After school I went round Kings. Everyone knew we was together now , I let the hoes say what they had to say , I didnt let it bother me.

We was jus chilling on the sofa discussing what I wanted to do for my 18th.

"You kno' iv always wanted a fancy dress party." I told him.

"Yassss girl , you really have always wanted one of them." Tamia said. Oh yes shes here also , she came round with me. Since me and King made it official them 2 have really became closer. When I told her that he asked me to be his girl , yall already kno' this hoe was extreme as fuck lmfao , screaming down my phone and in my damn ear.

"Fancy dress?" King asked screwing up his face.

"Bae yes , we can all dress up as whatever we want." I told him.

He put his attention on to his phone and took him self out of the convo. I already kno' hes listening to what I was saying , hopefully hes going to take this shit in and make it happen.

Sadly my Mum and Dad are not goin' to be here for my big day. They been going through alot between them both on the low and now they have gone to Texas to try and sort whatever out between them. They went to Texas cause my grandma and pops lives there. I dont really know much about it so I dont stress myself.

"The theme could be so sexy ... oh my motherfucking god Kiyah yes." Tamia screamed getting all excited.

I looked down to see Maurice facetiming me so I accepted the call.

"Nigga what?" I said to him as soon as his face came on my screen.

"Girl listen , I need you to scare one of these broads away for me. Kiyah listen she telling me she pregnant and shit!" He said with fear in his voice , causing King and T to chuckle.

"Woah. A whole baby? Nah go make sure if shes bein' dead ass Mo." I told him. "Mo" is what I call Maurice most times.

"Yeh make sure she deadass DEADASS too." King told him.

"Yeh I hear that , im bout to go talk to her now."

"Make sure you let me kno , ok." I told him.

He nodded his head before ending the call. King stood up. "Ight , ima go sort your birth-"

"Foreal?" I said , cutting him off.

He chuckled and nodded his head.

"Aw Bae." I told him standing up. "You the best."

"You really is King." Tamia said standing up also.

"Il leave you to it? Im gon head home" I told King. Me and Tamia got our stuff to leave and I kissed King goodbye before we headed out.

"Ima sort this shit then ima call you and let you kno' everythin' , ight?"

I smiled at him and nodded my head. "Okay"

The only reason King is doing this is because hes a grown man , he can actually get us into clubs and he is well known , he knows people who knows people and he specifically told me to leave it down to him.

~~~~~~~~

The next day my body was aching , ive been way to active recently. Today I told everyone who I talk to in school that they are welcome to come to my 18th and to keep updated with mo information.

When I got home my mood automatically changed. Kiyone's not been staying at home and right now I feel lower than ever , but I tend to keep myself to myself. I went upstairs and took a nice warm shower , leaving my hair to its natural state. When I returned back to my room I realised I had a incoming facetime call from King.

His face came onto my screen and a smile formed onto my face. "You jus' sittin' pretty in your towel." He told me with a smile.

"You good bae. You miss me already?"

"Lol you wish. I was jus' calling yo ass to telL you what I sorted."

"King you sorted my party already?"

"Ofcourse babygirl." He told me with a wide grin. "Its gon start at 9 pm , ima get everyone to go to the club at about 8:30pm. It will finish whenever , but we gon leave earlier cause I gotta surprise for you." He told me with a smirk. "We gon have it at club Eiffel , that shits mad spacious ... I invited over 200 people and told them the theme is fancy dress , including all your school friends and your main people , Kiyone and them boyz gon' take Tamia to the club when they ride through. I payed for everythin with cash so all the drink is free n shit. Basically I sorted everything out and you aint gotta worry bout nothin."

I smiled as I felt myself get emotional at how cute he was being.

"Oh , I gave Tamia 400 dollars"

"For what!" I yelled not letting him finish what he was saying.

He chuckled. "Thats gon buy you an outfit. Shes picking you up around 12 tomorrow so be ready. Bring all your stuff when she pick you up cause she gon bring you back to mine and you most definitely gon stay over." He told me licking his lips.

"Aw baby." I said wiping my tears. "Gosh , you makin me into an emotional bitch" I told him.

He chuckled. "Ay but look , get some rest man , its gon be a long day for you tomorrow."

"Boy it is 5:30 pm , im bout to watch some movies and then hit my pillows." I informed him with a smile.

"Ight , ima talk to you later baby , ight." King told me before he ended the call.

The rest of the night I spent my night , on the phone to Tamia and talking to King.

Bitches already know Tomorrow is my mother fucking 18th !!!!!

I know this chapter was pretty boring. Next chapter will drop real soon !!