Chapter 37

King

"Im on my way home now K." I sighed as I sped down the highway.

Im deadass stressed about the shit Latrell come up with at the trap and now Kiyah on my damn case yelling down my phone. I would go home and be straight up with her but I know her ass still mad about that argument we had earlier so I guess thats not what im about to do. Last time I picked business over K her ass broke up with me and threw me out but on the other hand she dont even know about Amora , her ass just know 'A hoe who sent her pics off her man" and this might be the only way to get a high connect like Tommy off my back. I could sit back and watch the gang ride out but that would be me being a damn bitch & could also be a potential of fucking shit up and I would never forgive myself If this shit went wrong and I wasnt there.

I locked my car behind me as I walked in my front door.

"Shhh." I told Ace as he ran up to me , I aint want his to wake up Alaiya and have Kiyah blame me for that shit.

I looked to see K shutting off all the lights in the living room and locking off the Tv. She then walked out in the hallway mugging me from top to bottom. She walked past me with full attitude in her face and her damn hips as she walked towards the staircase.

"You gon' lose that damn attitude." I said.

"Sorry?" She asked as she swung herself around mugging me again. She know damn well her ass heard what I said.

"I aint damn well repeati-"

"Thats what I thought." She said before walking up the stairs ... my bad , banging her damn feet up the stairs.

I smacked my teeth as I let Ace into his cage and followed K up into our room.

I stripped my clothes off leaving me in my shorts as I went ahead and washed my face and hands.

I walked back in the room to see K getting up to use the bathroom. As she passed me she barged my arm for no damn reason.

I grabbed her arm and pushed her against the wall.

She pushed on my chest ... but I didnt budge"Get the fuc-"

"Yo' what is ya' fucking problem? You mad cause your ass told me you needed a new nigga? Im meant to be mad about that right? But i aint trippin' so why the fuck you is? Grow your ass up , you a grown ass woman."

"Fuck you King." She cried.

I hurt at the sound off her voice but I know damn well she mad for no reason , Damn.

"Why you crying?" I said as I rolled my eyes , I was gonna ignore her but Damn thats my baby I cant let her cry bout some stupid shit like this.

"We been on bad damn terms all day King and you left me to deal with that shit all day a-"

"Yo , Kiyah you told me you needed a new nigga?"

"I didnt mean it tho-"

"I know your ass didnt , but thats yo' damn problem , what if I told you I needed a new woman , your ass would of been left me by now. You childish a-"

"Shut yo' ass up King."

I smacked my teeth as I got in the bed and got comfortable.

"Fucking stupid ass nigga." She mumbled as she slammed the bathroom door behind her. I hopped out the bed and followed her into the bathroom.

"Slamming shit for what?" I asked

"Get the fuck out." She said as she pointed to the door.

"Kiyah your ass dont like being in the wrong for shit." I yelled. "And you pissing me the fuck off wit all your banging and slamming and shit."

"Ion care , why the fuck he still up in h-" she mumbled to herself.

I turned her around so she was now looking in the mirror as I stood behind her. I bent down so my face was now in her shoulder as I began to kiss on her neck. I let my hand fall in to them little ass shorts she was wearing as I rubbed on her clit.

"You gon' lose that damn attitude." I said as I rubbed all up her cat and in and out her hole.

She closed her eyes and tensed up as she let out her sexy moans. "King , stop." She moaned.

"You need you a new nigga?" I asked her looking right into her eyes through the mirror.

"No." She shook her head quickly as tears fell down her eyes.

I pulled my fingers out and licked them right in front off her eyes. Kiyah turned around and looked at me intensely before connecting her lips with mine.

"Fuck me right now." She whispered.

Damn I aint wait around for shit ...

I picked her up from her booty and walked us both in the room gently laying her down on the bed. I pulled up her tank top as I sucked on her breasts slowly. I began to kiss all over her body as I made my way down to her pussy. I pulled down her shorts and kissed on the top off it before letting my tongue fall deep into it. Licking it slowly and sucking all the juice from it. I then started to kiss on it causing her legs to shake , I gripped on her thighs to pin them down to the bed as I continued to eat her shit the fuck out.

"King , oh my god." She moaned.

I gave it one last lick from top to bottom as I kissed up her body stopping at her neck. I kissed on it and sucked on it. Catching me off guard she began to beat my damn meat.

"Damn K." I moaned right in her damn ear cause I know when I do that it makes her lose her shit.

She flipped me over so now she was on top and began to kiss down my body stopping at my piece. She put her whole mouth around that shit as she began to suck everything out off me.

"Shit."

I felt her lick the tip as she rubbed over my chest.

She then climbed on top and sat right on my dick. With no thinking at all she rode me with everything in her.

"Damn K." I breathed out as I gripped on both her cheeks. "Baby number two?"

COMMENT , LIKE , VOTE.

SORRY IF YALL FOUND THIS CHAPTER BORING ...

IS KING GONNA STAY FAITHFUL?

OR IS HE GON FUCK SOME SHIT UP?