Chapter 28

King

Today my baby turns 4 months old...

She growing fast man. Every time I look at her I feel some type of way. Thats really MY baby man , my seed , I created that.

Currently I was jus' playin' 2k whilst Kiyah bounced Alaiya on her lap.

"Baby shark doo doo doo doo baby shark doo doo doo doo doo baby shark." She sung as Alaiya attempted to sing too. She was jus' making noise with a wide smile on her face.

"Ace!" I yelled. Damn my nigga was chewing the lead to my game. "Move." I told him.

I watched as he slowly stepped back keeping his eyes on me. He got big too.

I dont think he will grow any bigger than that

I dont think he will grow any bigger than that. Maybe jus gain extra pounds.

He has really grew on Alaiya , at first we had to keep him in the cage cause he seemed to always bark at her when we gave her our attention but over these months theyve become bestfriends , honestly she knows when hes around. Whatever he do she laugh at him and she cries when he goes sleep. Yall dont even kno how protective he is for her.

"Fuck man." I yelled at this stupid damn game.

"So you mad cause you lost?" Kiyah asked ... being irritant.

I cut my eye at her and turned of my game.

"Oh so you mad at me now?" She joked.

Ignoring her I sat back on the bed and put my attention on Alaiya.

If yall ever wondered where her name came from. 'Alaiya' was a name that Kiyahs mom Maria was going to call K so she wanted to call her that for that specific reason. 'Marie' is Kiyahs middle name ... also her fathers middle name so she wanted to use that & my name is Rakeem 'Smith' , so she insisted we used my last name for our baby's.

"Shall we get you ready mamas?" Kiyah cooed to her.

Alaiya jus looked up at her with big eyes which caused Kiyah to let out a chuckle. I got up and stood besides Kiyah looking down at our child.