Chapter 1: The unknown stand.

This day started so nicely...You were just going to school like any other day, you were happy to see your classmate Jotaro out of jail after 4 days, so where did that peaceful day of yours go?

You knew something was off when you saw jotaro falling in the stairs for no reason and you're absolutely sure you saw another hand coming out of his arm and grabbing some tree branch, breaking his fall.

But everything went wild after you carried him to the nurse office, you were about to leave when you heard some yelling; turning back you witnessed one of the most weird things you ever saw: Jotaro, bleeding on the ground, with that strange, warrior-like guy standing near him, and that new guy...Kakyoin is that right ? along with what looked like a shiny, green humanoid figure.

You were totally stunned as you saw jotaro stand up, and the strange "spirit" thing grabbing the green one and punching it through the roof, rendering Kakyoin unconscious for some reason.

You then saw Jotaro about to leave with Kakyoin's body over his shoulder when he turned back to face you, still shocked by what you just witnessed.

Jotaro:...You saw everything didn't you ?

With your jaw still on the floor you were only able to slowly nod

Jotaro: Yare yare daze...Come with me, I think my grandpa should be able to answer your questions better than me.

As you slowly made your way through the damaged walls, following Jotaro, you could only think of one thing.

You (mind): What have I gotten myself into ?

So this will be all for the first chapter/prologue, I'm really sorry if it's too short, I will try to make the next ones longer (since I have a shit ton of time, it shouldn't be so long until I release the next chapter)

So until then..Stand proud everyone!