Chapter 23: Outsmarting your outsmarting

" ": you talking

' ': you thinking

[ ]: Stand's names

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

*Hermit Purple:-Power D

                             -Speed C

                             -Range D

                             -Durability A

                             -Precision D

                             -Potential E

Symbolizes introspection and contemplation.*

After getting punched in the face several times, Mr.Joestar tried to tie up and restrain that thing on his arm once again.

Joseph: Damn it !! Where is the stand user ?! She should be around here somewhere ! Where ? Where is she ?!

But all of his efforts were proved to be fruitless.

Empress: father, thank you for letting me grow and mature. But you can't tightly like this; you should let your child... HAVE SOME FREEDOM !!!

She bit his arm, making him shout in pain.

Joseph: 'No way ! My stand's ability should be able to find out where the user is, but I don't have a camera. What should I do ? How do I get this thing off my arm ? It keeps getting bigger !!'

Joseph: If this continues, not only my arm but my whole body will be replaced !!

He tried to flee, but Empress assumed some 'martial art" stance.

Empress: He he, I can kill you now ! Look, my arm can reach your neck ! Once I cut your artery, you are finished !! My strength...

Empress: ... CAN NOW BE PROVEN !!! HAIYAAAAAAA !!!

She tried to rush his neck to cut it open, and would've succeeded, if I haven't stopped her punch with my hand, taking absolutely no damage.

Joseph: Y/n ?!

Empress: You idiot ! Now you'll lose that hand !!

She continuously tried to hit me, not doing any damage whatsoever.

She soon stopped her assault, looking at me with fear-dilated pupils.

Empress: W...What's happening ?! Why can't I hurt you ?!

"I already experimented it with the ship and the blob, if a stand based on a 'material' object make direct contact with me, it will not phase through me, instead it will got softer and lose all of it offensive power."

(AN: Imagine the power of "spice girl" from Part 5)

"Now, if stands can only be killed by other stands, I wonder what would happen... If I tried to crush you myself..."

I grabbed her in my fist, and started to squeeze, slowly crushing her despite her struggle.

Sadly, it didn't looked like it was really effective.

"Hmmm... looks like I can't kill you, only prevent you from moving. We still have to find the user."

Joseph: We need to find Polnareff and that girl with him. Let's get going.