Chapter 10: Sashimi, sushi or surimi ?

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

[ ]: Stand's names

Your POV:

The fake captain's body was slowly being washed away by the ocean, until it finally disappeared from our sight.

Polnareff: He's floating away. Dark blue moon... is just a guy who is too cocky. What a dumbass.

"Be careful, he's certainly not dead, and so is his stand, he could always come back later."

Polnareff: And so what, if he come back, we'll just beat him up again.

"Polnareff, we can't underestimate him, his stand could easily swim under the boat and sink it."

"Not to mention that he was right, in the water, his stand have a huge advantage against us, and I don't think we could beat him that easily, even if it's 6 on 1."

Polnareff: Whatever...

Joseph: What's wrong Jotaro ? Why don't you pull up the girl ?

We all turned our attention toward Jotaro, only to see him... struggling... to pull up a little girl...with star Platinum...

Joseph: Jotaro, what's wrong ?

Jotaro: The bastard is grabbing her !

Kakyoin: Huh ?

Joseph: What did you say ?!

We suddenly spotted barnacles on both of Star platinum's fists, slowly spreading around, and the effects were quite obvious, as Jotaro's hand suddenly started to bleed.

Polnareff: Oh my god !

Abdul: This is ?

"Those are barnacles, a type of sea creatures."

Joseph: It's sticking to star platinum's arms ! Let's help him !

We all tried our best to prevent Jotaro from falling into the ocean, as the barnacles continued to spread, tearing up his sleeve in the process.

Jotaro: he still wants to fight.

Jotaro: They stuck to me when I hit him. The number is increasing too. My strength is being sucked away !

Jotaro: He's trying to drag me into the sea !

Joseph: The captain's body is gone ! Why don't you call back your stand ?!

Jotaro: Because I can't do that !

Jotaro: I am sweating...

3rd person POV:

They all tried to prevent him from falling, but it wasn't enough, and Jotaro suddenly passed over the railway and directly into the ocean.

Fortunately, Kakyoin reacted just in time, and Hierophant Green was able to grab the girl before she fell too.

Polnareff: Jojo !

Joseph: This looks bad !

Kakyoin: Well it's not good !

Abdul: We need to help him Y/n ! ...Y/n ?

They all turned to where he was only to see... nothing, and they finally remembered hearing another *splash* when Jotaro fell.

Joseph: You don't think he...

Abdul: Well he's not here anymore, so...

Your POV: