Chapter 35: Lost in the sunlight

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

[ ]: Stand's names

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

*The Sun:-Power B

                  -Speed E

                  -Range A

                  -Durability A

                  -Precision E

                  -Potential E

Symbolize optimism.*

Polnareff: WOW ! This country is incredible !! Every house here is huge ! They're all awesome ! And none of them are old at all !!

Joseph: In Tokyo these houses would fetch at least 20-30 million easy. This must be the average for the people of this country. 20 years ago this area was just a desert, but because of the world's oil shortage, this is now one of the richest countries.

After our encounter with the "Lovers", we took a boat to cross the Arabian strait, to finally arrive in Abu Dabhi. From there, we were supposed to cross the desert to reach the red Sea. Even though most of the distance and enemies were now behind us, we were all still on guard.

Polnareff: What's up, Kakyoin ? Someone else following us ?

Kakyoin: N... No... This place is really wide open. If anyone is following us we'll know it. I'm just turning my head by habit.

Polnareff: Yeah... I know what you mean. I feel the same way. All kinds of weirdos have been attacking us. It makes you jumpy.

"After getting ambushed so many times, it's normal to become nervous. They could be anywhere."

Joseph: Ok then... I've thought about our route from now on... We'll go about 100 Km Northwest and reach a village called Yarpline. Because of the deserts and mountains that block the route, the road goes around them in a big circle. If you drive the car, it will take two days, that's why all the villagers fly helicopters.

Joseph: I plan on going to that village first, buying a helicopter, then cross the Arabian desert. Although we've been trying to avoid air routes because of involving innocents we'll be the only people in the aircraft this time. I'll be flying it. This will shrink the distance considerably.

Jotaro: I don't really want to be in the same helicopter who's been in three airborne accidents in his life.

"I accept only if you swear they'll be enough parachutes for everyone on that helicopter."

Joseph: Ok then !! Let's ride camels across the desert to get to the village. It should only take us one day by camel.

Polnareff: Camels ?! Hey hold it ! Helicopters, I can do. But I've never been on a camel before !!

Joseph: He he he.. Leave everything to me. I know how to ride a camel, I'll teach you all. Just relax, and don't worry.

"I have a bad feeling about that..."

Timeskip: