Chapter 30: rero again, but not a cherry

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

[ ]: Stand's names

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

3rd Person POV:

*Silver Chariot:-Power C

                           -Speed A

                           -Range C

                           -Durability B

                           -Precision B

                           -Potential C

Symbolize invasion and victory.*

After getting ambushed by Enya, Polnareff is now surrounded by an entire town of puppets controlled by her stand.

Enya: You just have to wound him a little. Just a little ! Then my stand "Justice" will kill him ! Attack !!

All the zombies attacked Polnareff at once, with their way too pointy tongues, trying to hurt him.

Polnareff: RUN AWAY !!!

He started to flee, much to Hol Horse's discontent.

Hol Horse: Hey !! Polnareff !! Don't ditch me here !!

Polnareff: Shut up, Hol Horse !! did you forget about Abdul ?! I have no reason to save you ! You can die here !!

Meanwhile, Enya was already chasing him, with her puppets following closely.

Enya: You can't get away !! I'm going to dig out your brain !! Break your back !! And crush your balls !!! I will avenge my son !!

Enya: GRAAAA !!!

Even tough he was currently running with all his might, Polnareff was utterly shocked when he discovered Enya was literally two inches behind already.

Polnareff: Huh huh huh !! 'This is scary. She's fast... Is this the speed of an old woman ?!'

Enya: Die !!!

And so she threw her scissors at him. They headed straight for his head, but he managed to pass and close the door just in time, making them stuck in it.

Enya: Son of a bitch !!! he's inside that room ! Go after him ! After him !!! Smash the door !!!

And she hit Hol Horse with her staff, for absolutely no real reason, but she just don't like him.

Meanwhile, Polnareff was on the other side of the door, quite exhausted and trying to hold the door with a chair.

Polnareff: What the hell ? Isn't this the way to the storage area ? I wanted to call Mr.Joestar and company, but I end up here. I probably won't lose if I fight alone, but I can't get injured at all. Otherwise holes will appear on my body, like Hol Horse, and I will be controlled.