Chapter 43: MORE OINGO BOINGO BROTHEEEEEERS !!!!

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

[ ]: Stand's names

* *: narrator/Voice-off

3rd Person POV:

Oingo was busy. Busy breaking the handle of a door of the Joestar group's car. He then took something from his pocket, at first sight, it looked like an orange, but a closer examination confirmed that it was in fact a bomb that looked like an orange.

*They have taken their car to visit Kakyoin and Abdul in the hospital. Oingo placed a bomb that looked like an orange in that car.

They got Jotaro. His face was split in half, injuring him.*

Boingo: Ha ha ha hee hee !! My.. Stand can only predict things in the near future... But once it's in print, it will always come true... Always !!!

Oingo: Jotaro will definitely get blown up !! When he tries to remove the peel, the bomb will go off in 3 seconds !! the perfect plan !!! Fate... Is already decided !!!

Joseph: Hey !

Yes, little did Oingo knew, the group (now minus Jotaro) was already back at the car, and they immediately spotted him.

Oingo: 'Oh shit...'

Joseph: Who's there ?! Who's in our car ?! Polnareff, isn't that Jotaro ?

Polnareff: No ! Jotaro just told us that he was going straight for the hospital ! Be careful, Mr.Joestar !!

Boingo: 'Damn it ! It's Joestar, Polnareff and Y/n !'

Polnareff: Hey ! Stop hiding ! Show yourself !

Instead, just the top of a cap appeared from behind the car.

Polnareff: I'm telling you to come out !! Hurry up ! Damn it !

'Oingo': Hey hey... Why are you so nervous... ? Eh... ? Polnareff ?

Joseph: Jotaro ?

Oingo: 'Heh heh heh !!! My stand [Khnum] is a stand of transformation. I can change my height, weight, even my scent. My cap was transformed from my hair !'

Y/n: Hey, Jotaro, weren't you supposed to go straight for the hospital ?

Oingo: Eh ?! Uh I... That's right... The hospital... I forgot something so I came back. My wallet, I forgot my wallet. Yeah, that's it.

Joseph: ... Jotaro, where's your uniform ?

Oingo: U... Uniform ? 'What the hell is that ?! Uniform ?'

Polnareff: These clothes don't seem like you. "Oingo" ? What's that ?

Oingo: Uh... My clothes... My uniform ? It's in the wash !!! When I was at the laundromat I found I had no money. 'Good answer ! I'm in !!'