Chapter 26: The wheel of misfortune

" ": You taking

' ': You thinking

[ ]: Stand's names

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

*Wheel of Fortune:-Power B

                                    -Speed D

                                    -Range D

                                    -Durability A

                                    -Precision E

                                    -Potential D

Symbolize change and unpredictability.*

Seriously, how could that old car be so strong ? It's pushing us like crazy, and everyone was freaking out.

Polnareff: Can't... Can't push back !! This guy is pushing like truck !!

"I don't know who's his mechanic, but I want the same !"

Joseph: Now's not the time, Y/n !!

Meanwhile, Polnareff was trying to push back with all his might, but his efforts were proved to be futile.

Polnareff: What the hell ?! The four wheel drive wheels are spinning pointlessly !!

Polnareff: Jotaro ! Use Star Platinum to smash that damn car !!!

Jotaro: I can't, there's going to be an opposite force once I hit it. Our jeep will bounce of the car, just like the truck.

Polnareff: Damn it !! Then, this is it !!!

Polnareff: Everyone ! Let's jump out of the car !!

He tried to leave first... Letting go of the spinning wheel while doing so.

Kakyoin: Polnareff !! The driver can't leave first ! Who's going to control the jeep once you leave ?!

Polnareff: ...Eh... ?

"I knew we shouldn't have let him drive."

Polnareff: S.. Sorry guys...

And then we fell off the cliff, under the victorious of our enemy.

Everyone: YAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!

Literally everyone was panicking, but Kakyoin was the first to react and came up with a plan.

Kakyoin: [HIEROPHANT GREEN] !!!

His stand stretched, and went for the other car, still at the edge of the cliff.

Joseph: Kakyoin, stop ! Your Hierophant Green can stretch indefinitely but it can't support our weight !! It's going to get torn apart !!

Kakyoin: Mr.Joestar, please excuse my rudeness, but I know what I'm doing. I'm not stupid.

Instead of just grabbing the car, his stand used the hook with the jeep's winch to prevent it from falling.

Joseph: Ah ! You grabbed the jeep's harness when you went up !

Jotaro: Hmm... That was smart, Kakyoin. By the way, do you like sumo ? Especially the tactics around the boundary rope !

He summoned Star Platinum, and yanked the rope, allowing our jeep to shot up, bringing it back to the road's level.