Chapter 24: A familliar face

" ": You talking

' ': you thinking

[ ]: Stand's names

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

*Dark Void:-Power E

                     -Speed D

                     -Range E

                     -Durability A

                     -Precision C

                     -Potential A

23th and last card of the tarot, symbolize the end of everything, and the start of a new cycle.*

After our little encounter with the empress back in Varanashi, We regrouped with the rest of the gang, and quickly drove out of the city, pressed by Mr.Joestar, who was extremely eager to quit India.

Polnareff was currently driving the Jeep in the desert, with Kakyoin on the front seat, and the rest of us on the back.

"We are in the northern part of India, close to the Himalayas, that's why it's a bit cold. We are also close to the border of Pakistan."

Due to the backseat being quite crowded, I had some troubles reading the map.

The road looked clear, but apparently, someone had the idea to take the same road as us, and that someone was driving like a snail.

Polnareff: And the roads are much narrower. The car in front of us is so slow, he's blocking us.

Polnareff: Tsk, see ya later...

He proceeded to pass that car in a rather "direct" way, and by direct, I mean extremely rough, kicking some rocks in the process.

Kakyoin: Hey, Polnareff !! You're driving pretty rough !!

Polnareff: He he ! It's good to have 4 wheel drive. I can drive on a bad road like this easily !

Joseph: Polnareff.. Did you kick up those rocks on purpose ?

"Do you even have a license ?"

Polnareff: License...?

'Let's buckle that belt.'

Joseph: It's not a good idea to have an accident so soon. I'm still wanted in Varanashi for killing the doctor, I just hope we can cross the border safely.

"The accomplice agree with you."

Kakyoin: But... It's almost time to say goodbye to India.

Joseph: Mm. When we arrived in India, I first thought "What the hell ? This is such a dirty country !!" But now that we are going to leave, I miss the noise in Calcutta and water in the water in the Ganges.

Polnareff: I'm coming back again. To give Abdul a proper tombstone.

Kakyoin: Mr.Abdul...

We were all lost in our thoughts, and suddenly woke up when Polnareff braked and drifted, making us almost faceplant in whatever was in front of us.

Kakyoin: W...What the hell, Polnareff ? Why did you stop so suddenly ?!

Joseph: Uh ! I've already told you to not get into any accidents ! Don't you pay attention when you're driving ?!