Isaiah Jesus - Not Your Fault

*REQUESTEDby @iiqueenbii *
REMEMBER TO SEND IN YOUR ENTRIES FOR THE CONTEST PLEASE, IT ENDS TOMORROW AND I WILL BE ANNOUNCING THE WINNERS ON THURSDAY!

You sniffled as you made your way into the house,holding your skirt together with your hands. Your face was throbbing and the tears burned your face as they slid silently down your cheeks. What did you do so wrong to deserve that?

Quietly closing the door behind you,you tiptoed past the room where your boyfriend was sat with his bestfriend but you forget that there was a creaky floorboard and the noise made you cringe.

"Y/N? Babe,is that you?" You heard him shout. You replied with a "mhm" before trying to continue upstairs without getting noticed. It was too late because Isaiah was already at the door,eyes wide and mouth agape.

"What happened? Tell me now." His voice was low and dangerous and you were unable to keep the sobs back in longer. You stumbled towards Isaiah and collapsed into his arms.

"He r...raped me" you managed to speak in between sobs. Due to all the commotion,Finn had appeared by the door and his face matched Isaiah's. Finn thought of you as a sister and wanted to kill anyone that hurt you.

Isaiah rubbed your back and kissed your forehead,trying to calm you down a bit so you could speak. He led you in lot the living room and brought you down to sit on his lap. You took a deep breath and managed to look into your boyfriends eyes,his glare softened once his eyes met yours.

"I was walking home from my shift and he stopped me. I don't know who he was and I tried to fight him off I really did but he wouldn't let me go Zay. He wouldn't let me go." You rushes out and broke down into sobs once more.

Isaiah could feel the anger rising up inside him. He looked over at Finn and nodded at him. Finn immediately ran out the door to go and find his brothers whilst he comforted his broken girlfriend.

"What's wrong with me,Zay? What did I do wrong?" Your voice was barely above a whisper and cracked half way through your sentence but Isaiah heard it and it broke his heart.

"Nothing. You did nothing wrong and there is nothing wrong with you,okay? I'm so sorry I wasn't there to protect you but I promise that I'm going to find him and kill the bastard" you nodded and wiped your eyes,standing up from his lap.

Isaiah held your hand and led you upstairs towards the bathroom. He closed the lid on the toilet and sat you down while he ran you a nice hot bath. He made you stay where you were while he got a towel and one of his T-shirt's for you to wear afterwards. You watched him return and gave him a small smile,he returned one while bending down to kiss you.

"Have a bath and relax and I'll be back soon. I promise" Isaiah turned to leave but your hand shot up and grabbed his sleeve.

"Please don't leave me" you whispered,not trusting your voice. Isaiah looked down at your hand and sighed,letting a sad smile be shown.

"I'll stay" you smiled and made him turn around while you got undressed and got in the bath. Isaiah sat with his back pressed against the bath,his hand holding yours as you talked for hours. Only making an effort to move when the water finally got cold.

 Only making an effort to move when the water finally got cold

Hope you guys liked this! ❤️