Greetings!

Welcome!Welcome!Welcoooome! 
I hope you are ready to read my juicy Alastor xocDemon!reader fanfiction~
If you are then lean back and grab yourself some hommade jambalya my dears! 
But wait :o before you start to get comfortable with those jambalayas let me describe our femDemon! ( i mean you ) If someone could draw this demon (the oc y/n what i'll describe in a bit) please do so! I would really appreciate it. <3

You'll be a powerful demon whom almost everyone fears except Lucifer,Valentino,Stolas and Alastor.
Your hair will be red and kinda like this but a bit longer. You'll be a bit taller than Charlie. 2-3 cm taller ( Excuse my European ass for the cm thingy) you'll be slim like her but will have bigger breasts like Lilith -wink wonk-

( I loooove this hairstyle tbh) 

 Your dress will look like this but in black with that specific white feather scarf (without the neclace xD )and black heels

You'll have pale white skin with blood red lipstick and your eyes will kinda look like lucifers (simular to a snake) You won't have those big razer teeth tho,but you'll have small ones

You won't have those big razer teeth tho,but you'll have small ones.
Bonus: your tongue will look like a snakes and also youll have demon claws. Aaand youll have horns too. (Also your skin will be pale white but will glow red idk if you can understand what I'm trying to say ;w; ) 

 (Also your skin will be pale white but will glow red idk if you can understand what I'm trying to say ;w; ) 

Your eyes will turn yellow when you're angry or too excited (planning something evil probably) 

Back to the past!
Before the whole hell thing happened to y/n and becoming a powerful demon, y/n were just a simple human living in her 20's.Being an assistant for a famous magician living in San Francisco.
Everyone loved your perfomances.Her body,her charming smile,her dance moves when y/n was at the bar.Y/n could easily free herself from difficult traps thanks to her athletic body.Men were all over the red haired girl.And y/n knew that,y/n knew that those disgusting men (well most of them) wanted more than just seeing you perform. They fantadized lewd things doing to y/n. Some of them couldn't control themselves. That's when you became a killer..Y/n hated when someone dared to touch them,thanks to her mothers beaitings...Becoming an assistant wasn't exactly y/n's dream.But ever since y/n learned to bend her body and free herself from handcuffs (she was a trouble maker and the police caught her once) at  the age of 9 which her mother despised.Y/n never loved her mother since her mother constatly punnished her when she wanted to do things on her own as she was growing up.The young girl only loved her father.Y/n's father was the only person she loved in her life. But only for a while... As y/n grew older her mother started to be jealous at her.That's when the punishmets escalated to constant beatings.Y/n's father started to notice the bruises and got into a fight with his wife. 2 years later y/n's father divorced her mother and y/n and here father moved away.Just the two of them.Everything was lovely till that day..4 years later when y/n turned 17 and her father left her for another family and y/n was forced to live on the streets. That destroyed y/n..More than her mothers beatings...She  thought that her father won't be like her  mother... So after y/n's father forced her to move y/n started to work at a bar.First as a waitress but then as an assistant for a magician.After her shows she always went to bars to dance for extra money. At the age of 20 everyone who lived nearby the bar or a bit further from it knew y/n. Y/n never cared about love or going out with someone because she was coldhearted and only used people for their money. Y/n had that sweet and charming persona what helped at that time so nobody suspected her as the killer who murdered 10 men in one week. Till someone saw her try to kill a man and shot her right in the heart.It happened on a hot summer night to be honest. The assistant perfomed and went for a dance to the bar right after her performance.After her dance someone followed her out from the back door with a man ,it was a woman who was a writer and  was a big fan of her performances.She heard about the recent murders and  wanted to interview y/n about that.The writer was indeed smart and carrried a small gun with herself because her husband adviced her to do so. But back to the story..The writer was about to ask something but went quickly silent when she witnessed y/n stab the man in the neck 5 times. She screamed and pulled out her gun quickly.Y/n slowly turned around threw and froze. "Hehe...This is not what it looks like dear" Y/n smiled nervously as the writer was pointing the gun at you. "Y-you! You're...you're the killer!" She screamed as she started to shake with fear. "Well yes I am! The one and only! What are you gonna do about this dear?"Y/n  smirked.She knew that the woman infront of her was scared to do something..Well she clearly underestimated the woman."THIS!" she pulled the trigger and shooted the killer right into her heart."Y-you.." The assistant dropped the knife and fell down immediately beside her victim.."whore..." 

That's how y/n  died and ended in hell.

The present! 

After y/n was killed  she discovered that she was indeed in hell.Of course she would end up there. She knew she wasn't good to end up in heaven.For gods...Satans sake!She killed people! She thought. Y/n  became best friends with the famous Angel Dust but before meeting him she also started to perform at a bar as a dancer!What a coincidence! Y/n loved hell. Well "loving it" is not the right word for it. She had to get used to hell and learn to accept it. 

To be continued..