Let's have some fun,shall we? Part 2~

When Y/n and Angel left the hotel they didn't know that a certain Radio Demon followed them.
After arriving at the bar the demons started to pour drinks for themselves. First Angel brought coctails for them but when Y/n had her second one she decided to perform a little dancing show for the audience,clearly being more energetic as ever. "Angel daaarling I'm about to show those pathetic whores whose the boosss!~" Nodding and not even looking at her he patted the red haired demon on her shoulder,pushing her away as he was sitting near the bar pult,flirting with a handsome tall demon. Angel was about to ask his number when all lights went out.Gasping was heard from the crowded bar.The lights returned and everyone's attention went on the now empty stage,even Angel decided to stop with the flirting and turned around.2minutes later the music started to play..

Clap your hands!
And you swing out wide
Stomp your feet!
You swing out wide

Y/n appeared near the tables what were closer to the stage.She started to dance her way up to the stage,moving her hips to the rythm while smirking like crazy.

Do a bump!
And you swing out wide
Truck a little bit
Beat it out and make it!
Everybody's happy when they're doin' the jive

The red haired demon then tore her dress,shortening the length as she revealed a shorter dress under it.Kicking the fabric away Y/n's dancing started to become more playful and sillier,thanks to the alcohol.
Everyone wolf whistled at her,Angel as well. Y/n chuckle and dance her way down to the audience,grabbing some demons by the claws,hands or even tentacles.She pulled them on the stage as she was spinning some of them around while the music played.
The spider joined them as well,handing out drinks to everyone. The loud music and the atmosphere lured more demons in including Alastor,who was watching Y/n's little performance in the corner with a wide amused smirk. After 4 hours of partying Y/n and Angel went back to the hotel. Angel carrying Y/n on his back they started to sing the song what was heard in the bar.The female demon was hugging and carrying a bottle of whisky what she stole from the bar with herself. Y/n handed the bottle to Angel and so did Angel when he finished the half of it.Everything was great for them until they noticed the hotel from the distance. That's when they saw everyone standing outside the entrance of the hotel including a pissed Vaggie.
This will be fun..

// part 3 is commin right up just give me some time. I hope my dear readers like this story so far. Sorry if I'm uploading a bit late but my job makes me want to nap all day when i finally come home.
Here's the music and the inspired scene for my story c: