Meeting the spider~

Y/n had been working at Valentino's stripper bar as a singer for a quite while now, she began to discover her new powers. She used the other demons for her entertainment of course,like she did in the past.But now..She wanted to be known for something more,not just a simple assistant or for a dancer. Valentino was nice to her. Valentino wasn't abusing her like the other employees. From their first meeting they just connected in a rather..twisted way. Y/n would help collect and torture sometimes the not behaved stripper employees. The torture would be more agressive when one of the costumers would mistake her for a stripper and Valentino liked this. The fire and anger in her when someone teased or mistook her. You see Valentino would sometimes tease her for that. He was an asshole to everyone so Y/n was not an exeption.A loud bang was heard on the office door and Valentino knew that someone pissed his sweetheart already off again. He just simply smirked "Come iiin my sweetcakes" the demon said as he leant back into his big fancy chair. Y/n rushed in and sat down on the big couch nearby. "Ugggh" Valentino slide his glasses down a bit and sat up straight to have a better look at his sweet. "What's the matter sweetheart? Had a bad day?" He continued smirking while knowing the answer to his quiestion. "You tell me darling" She bit her lip and crossed her arms."Those...imbecils mistook me for a whore again and I swear I'm gonna burn everyone to shreds" Valentino stood up and went behind Y/n's back and wrapped his tall arms around her. "Y/n baby you know you can't do that." He leaned into her neck. " I need my clients alive sweetheart " He purred into the crook of her neck. Y/n bit her lip and calmed down. "You're right,those filthy idiots are yours" She laughed and grabbed his chin roughly. " Mine are outside this dammed club."She smirked. Valentino nodded and was about to grab her again but paused. "Aaah I have a task for you my sweetheart,will you be my obedient little pet and bring Angel Dust for me?" Y/n blinked as she turned around to face her boss. "Angel Dust? Is she your little whore who run away like everyone else did?" She teased. Valentino growed and grabbed her hand, pushing her on the couch. "Y/n sweetcakes I'm very patient with you but If you anger me again you know what will happen..You'll be punnished" He whispered and licked the side of her ear. She gasped and pushed him away. "Okay okay,I was just kidding darling.Calm down and let's not think of dirty things shall we? Alright so who's that Angel Dust fella and where can I find him?" She tiptoed to her boss as she looked up to the tall demon. "Very good..You're such a good girl sweetheart.If you bring me Angel you might get a reward from me." He winked. As Valentino explained the details the tall demon got you a limo and gave you a cellphone to stay in touch with you while you search for Angel Dust. You said your goodbyes and was about to give him a goodbye kiss but you quickly pulled away and jumped in the limo,wawing at him. "Such a tease.."He thought. As she was traveling around hell in the limo y/n looked out the window and saw explosions.Screams were heard of other demons being killed or tortured. Y/n would listen to it everyday and wouldn't get bored of it.She couldn't wait to open a bar for herself and explore Hell and make it as her personal playfield filled with terror and screams. Y/n couldn't wait but there was a small itsi bitsy problem to achieve that..Valentino..He got a bit too possessive of her.He wouldn't let y/n out on the streets and the red haired demon hated it. But little did she know what she had a plan and maybe that Angel Dust will her to achieve that. Well I mean she liked Valentino and all but he wouldn't let y/n out for satans sake. As the female demon was thinking about escaping Valentino the limo suddenly stopped making y/n to fell forward. Y/n was about to yell at the driver but the idiot already jumped out. "What the.." Y/n heard a ticking of a clock and quickly jumped out too. The limo exploded and Y/n was thrown against the wall.She noticed a snake demon fighting an one eyed demon holding a bombs and throwing it at him who was surronded with tiny eggs? "What the hell..." The red haired demon said doumbdoulded while still sitting on the ground. Cherri Bomb noticed her and quickly ran to her with her bombs in her hands "Hey babe never seen ya around here,want to help me fight this bitch?" She smirked and offered a hand to her as she smirked. Y/n thought for a second about it but accepted her offer "I came to have fun not just doing some borin task so..Fuck it!" She thought and pulled herself up. She slided her dress up a little revealing a revoulver what was in her black stocking under her dress and started to shoot at the snake. Cherri looked at her in awe but then shook her head and ran after the red haired demon while throwing bombs at the eggs. The two demons were fighting and hiding behind the rock when a special someone joined them.It was Angel Dust. Y/n noticed him and her new gal interacting. Angel noticed her and started to ask Cherri about her. "Hey Sugar titts who's hottie over there" He pointed at Y/n who was currently throwing bombs at the eggs behind the rock. "Oh her? She's my new party bitch" Angel gasped and faked being hurt by this. "I thought I was" He pulled out his gun " Ah what ever let's see what hottie can do" He smirked and started shooting the eggs. Y/n was about to throw another bomb at the eggs but she noticed the snake demon wanted to campture Angel in chains so she jumped at him and pushed him and herself away. "Thanks hottie" Angel winked" So who exactly are you little bitch,I've never seen you around" Y/n was about to speak but then she pulled another gun out and started to shoot at the damn eggs.Damn they were annoying as hell. " I'm Y/n darling~ Pleasure to meet you!" She laughed and jumped away from a bomb what landed infront of her. Angel laughed as well and crawled to close to her. Cherri did the same as angel. "How about we finish this?" The 3 of them smirked and y/n grabbed more bombs. "Let's do it baby!" Y/n jumped on Angels back and the 3 of them attacked the snake with their weapons screaming. After their little fight a white limo stopped infront of Angel and the red haired demon laying on eachother. "Okay..I got this. "Vaggie and Charlie pulled them both into the limo and started to look at the two demons. "Explain.." The gray skinned demon stared at Angel pissed, wondering who the other demon could be.Angel was busy playing in the back with the window while Y/n was laughing her ass off. "Don't be angry at me toots the snake started it obviously. He snickered looking at Y/n who nodded in agreement.Vaggie was about to say something when they arrived at the hotel. "Could my hottie live with us too? She's kinda cool and hot. She could even help with the hotel!" Vaggie was about to protest when Charlies eyes lit up and y/n was pulled into the hotel. Y/n explained everyhing,well not everything just that she could help because she was a bar dancer herself and she could lure the demons in. Charlie liked the idea but Y/n had to promise to behave and not to kill costumers. Y/n was about to protest but she agreed to behave somehow. Charlie even asked if she wanted to be redeemed but Y/n quickly said no and patted her on the head,thinking she was too pure to be in hell and even to be the daughter of Lucifer himself. Charlie was about to say something when a loud knock was heard on the front door..

To be continued...

Y/n will sneak out on nights to go back to Valentino's explaining that she's still seaching for Angel (lying ebviously because she started to like the spider) so she told Valentino that she needed to live in the city to find the spider demon.Knowing Valentino and his possessive side he was about to protest but Y/n promised him a surprise if he would agree to this. Y/n knew what words to use and how to act around him and around every demon to get what she wanted...So it was easy for her to manipule her boss and others..