The fresh start~

After y/n was killed she woke up in a strange place thinking. "Where am I? Am I dead?" She wondered as she was slowly standing up,brushing herself clean from the dirt.Looking around she saw monsters  wandering and minding their business while y/n was dumbfolded. "Where the..." She looked up noticing a sign that said "Welcome to Hell" right above her."Hell..Of course! Where else would I end up!" She was about to explore this so called Hell for herself when a limo?! stopped right infront of her. The door opened and a blue skinned tall demon offerred a hand to her. "Well hello sweetheart!Are you on the streets all by yourself?You know, I could help you get into the business my dear,if you know what I mean" He smirked, winking down at her. Y/n felt a bit offended by that  but it was understandable,if she would notice someone doing the same , she would have thought the same.Oh what ever. She grabbed his hand playfully and pulled herself up. "Hah,no! I just got there darling and I must say..That I can't wait to get to know this place called Hell better!" Y/n's playfullness turned into a sinister dark one.Valentino was shocked..He looked at her dumbfounded but shook his head and leaned down,showing to her his cheeky smile. "Intresting! How about you will work for your good ol' Valentino which is me...I even forgot how rude of me sweetheart" He pulled her hand closer and gave a small kiss on her palms. "What's your name my sweetcakes?" Y/n smirked and thought. "For a start he will help me achieve some power down there..He looks and sounds like a bussiness men and knows how things go down here.But what if?"Well, we will see.." She straightened her posture  and started to shook his hand rapidly."It's nice to meet you too Valentino darling! The name's Y/n but you can call me by my stage name Lindy Bell" Y/n spinned around and bowed down. "It's a pleasure sweetheart!" Valentino laughed up. " I really like your guts little girl! You're an intresting one! How about you work for me sweetheart?" "By working what do you mean...Darling" She looked up,already a sinsiter smirk forming on her lips.Valentino smirked as well and checked her out before he turned his gaze to her face. "You tell me,sweetheart"  "Well you see Valentino dear,I was a bar dancer before some...whore killed me right.." She backed away and pointed her fingers what were mimicking a gun dramatically at her heart. "There" She pulled the trigger with her finger and fell down,laughing while quickly standing up. Valentino joined her laughing and stretched his hand to her waist and grabbed her ,pulling her body close to his. "Oh my! Sweetheart you got the job! You'll be my little star in our bar! Are you in sweetcheeks?" She gasped in the sudden  pull on her body. "Hell yes!" She shook his hand and pushed her body away from him. "But no touching Valentino darling..Only I can" She winked at him and jumped into the limo. "You commin?" She waved her hand at him. The tall demon had his mouth wideopen but he turned around as quick as possible and  slowly adjusted his coat as he began walking in a rythm to the limo. "Commin' sweetheart!" 

Quick note to the story folks! : Lindy Bell means- Snake and also lime tree (xD) but I rather go with the snake one just because she has that snake tongue.