A rather strange encounter?~ Part 2 (teaser)

Staring at eachother wasn't new to them but never in their life they thought or imagined about this situation. Well anything can happen eventually,right? The voices were getting quieter and quieter.Y/n's breathed out as her body slide down against the bathroom door. "Phew"Alastor chuckled,watching her with intense gaze."Interesting..".Y/n realised  what situiation they were in and stood up rather quickly. Turning around she went to leave the bathroom but Alastors words earlier stopped her.Smirking to herself she turned around slowly.She purposely let the towel on her body slide down,making sure The Radio Demon was watching.Stepping out from the towel she made her way  towards the bathtub where the schocked Alastor couldnt take his eyes from Y/n.His smile went wide.Don't let his smile fool you,he was actually nervous but... aroused as well..He wanted to look away (just because of politness) but he just couldnt do it. "Oh my..."Y/n winked at him climbing in the tub,facing the other demon.That's when The Radio Demon finally looked away. "So Alastor...tell me more about yourself I'm dying to know..."Scanning his body with her glowing eyes. "the real you.." She smirked "And maybe all of you.." 

//Hello my fellow readers! I know I know my uploading sucks ass
I already know that so I'll upload rather slower but not always- 
I promise :c I hope you all doing fine and better than me haha,love ya all thank you for the 7k reads <3 omg <33