Dance my dear!~

While Y/n went to Angels room to talk, Alastor started his own little performance. He first conviced the princess to let him help with the hotel he started off with a little song, But before he could sing, Alastor pushed Vaggie out of the way who wasn't fond of Alastor and she didn't liked him that much. "Same goes for you Vaggie my dear!" Alastor winked.
But let's get back to the singing shall we?
As I was saying,Alastor started to sing and changed everyone's clothing,icluding Vaggies. The radio demon grabbed Charlie and started to dance with her. Even shadow demons appeared out of the nowhere. Everyone thought but to be exact it was thanks to Alastor.

Y/n's pov. 
"I'm glad we talked Angel darling! I can't wait to meet Cherri again and to.." Y/n was interrupted when Angel yanked her by her dress to the lobby. She crossed her arms as she was taken away by Angel rather quickly. When Angel stopped he let go of Y/n she sat down on the stairs,watching the whole Alastor dancing and singing thing.Angel smirked and pushed Y/n further to the lobby. He walked to the bar where he noticed  Husk.His clothes changed too,not really minding it. Y/n's doesn't. Stange. She thought when Alastor noticed her and spun Charlie around and danced his way to the red haired demon. Y/n pointed her middle finger at Angel who almost fell down from the bar chair, laughing .She then noticed Alastor right before her. He smirked and offerred  her his hand. "Shall we?" Y/n smirked and took his hand, squeezing it "We shall" Alastor and Y/n kicked a skull out of the way,Niffty quickly cleaning it.Y/n didn't know the lyrics to his song but she quickly catched up when Alastor started to sing over and over " Inside every demon is a lost cause.." Alastor summoned his shadow and let go of Y/n. He now was dancing around with Charlie but then Alastor quickly pushed her out of the way back to Vaggie,it's because he noticed his shadow having too much fun with his darling.He snapped his finger and his shadow disappeared.Grabbing Y/n by her waist he continued singing and dancing with the red haired demon,enjoying it too much.The radio demon and Y/n were holding hands while spinning around. Alastor continued to sing "Now spend a little time,down at this hazbin ho-"
his line was interrupted when the door exploded that hit poor niffty too hard so she flew away with it. Everyone peeked from the door,confused,overjoyed with a tiny bit of static neck crack,surprised or with a weapon and pissed like Vaggie. "Well Well Well..." Sir Pentious revealed his form from his machine.He first looked down at Angel then at Alastor,smirking with pride." We meet again Alastor!" Alastor tilted his head,while he spoke in his usual static voice." Do I know you?" That made Sir Pentious  furious.! "OH YES YOU DO" He shouted from the machine and turned around but glanced back at the red haired demon near The Radio Demon and The Spider . "AND YOU TOO!" Y/n just waved and looked at Angel,pointing  and laughing at the snake demon  like she heard the funniest joke in her life. "But this time I have the element of ...surpise!" Sir P.  shouted.The machine then revealed a blaster infront of the demons and the snake demon started to laugh maniacally.Y/n scratched her head,thinking he lost his mind.She then smirked and jumped on the machine,making a hole with her claws into the machine.Y/m jumped in,dissapearing from their sight. Angel cheered on her with Niffty,Husk was giving her a thumbs up,showing no emotions whatsoever on the other hand Charlie started to run after her but Vaggie pulled Charlie back.Calming her down somehow. "We meet again Darling!"The snake demon twitched on his seat when Y/n jumped infront of him.But then he took out his chain and started to chase her,trying to capture her. Y/n easily dodged his pathetic "attacks". "Is this all you can do darling? I'm getting tired already." She brought her hand to her mouth,mimicking a yawn while she was running around in the machine. Alastor snapped his fingers and six tentacles appeared from a hole which started to pull and tear the machine down where Y/n and Sir P  was. Two tentacles already teared the blaster down and threw it into another smaller hole. Now Vaggie started to get worried too and shouted with Charlie at Y/n to get out of the machine. Angel joined them as well. Alastor knew Y/n still was in there. He just waited patiently for her to get out.So insteadof worrying he watched the tantacles destroying the ship slowly. When the machine started to shake Y/n noticed that the tentacles broke the windows and tilted the ship,trying to pull it down. The red haired demon slipped and fell on the snake's body,who was trying to stand up.As Y/n was trying to stand up she pushed Sir P. down but he somehow managed to grab her leg.The female demon wigled her leg but it was no use so she used her charm instead. "You clearly can't get enough of me,darling.Look at you.Holding my leg like you own it hm?..How...Selfish from you~"Y/n slide her tongue out and licked her lips, looking down at the snake who was a blushing mess by the end of her sentence. Still looking down now at the hypnotized lovestruck fool she took the opportunity to step on his hand with her heels hard. He let go of  her immediately but didnt had the time to scream out of pain because he fell back against the wall with his minion eggs,crushing some of them.In the mean time Alastor saw and heard right thru the machine so one of his tentacles grabbed Sir P and wrapped itself around his body,crushing him. Y/n looked behind her with wide eyes but decided to run to the shattered windows. Y/n managed to jump out in time.Meanwhile Alastor was controling the tentacles with his fingers as he was surounded by static sounds and symbols.His smirk went wider when the tentacles covered the whole machine.The deer demon then gave a squeeze with his hand and the whole machine exploded into small pieces. Y/n was about to fall on the ground when Alastor catched her. Y/n then looked behind Alastor.Admiring everyone's reactions. The red haired demon chuckled when Alastors sinister smile changed into his usual smirk. "Well I'm starved darling!" He looked at Y/n who smirked at him. "Who wants some jambalaya?" He turned around,still holding Y/n in his hands and started to walk back to the hotel carrying Y/n. "My mother once showed me a wonderful recipe of jambalya in fact!" His grip tightened on Y/n as he was still talking in his static charming voice."In fact it nearly killed her! Haha!" Y/n snickered and wrapped an arm around the demons neck,not mindig the closeness at all. Charlie smiled and grabbed Vaggies hand as they and others started to follow Alastor.Angel blew kiss to Husk when he rushed to Y/n's side. The Happy Hotel sign changed to Hazbin Hotel. This is the begining of a new chapter for the hotel so...
Stay tuned... -adding le alastors static voice-