Meet Alastor The Radio Demon!~

As Y/n's head was resting on Angels lap,playing with his puffy chest while he was eating a popsicle. A knock was heard from the front door. Everyone went silent and looked at Charlie. Charlie nervously went to the door and opened it. A tall red deer demon stood infront of the entrance "Hel.." She slammed the door.Inhaling she opened it again. "Lo" She gasped and slammed it again.Vaggie noticed this and asked,"Who's that?""The radio demon is at the door" She smiled nerously. "what?!""Who?" The spider asked while y/n fixated her gaze at Vaggie. As Vaggie was explaining how Alastor was a horrible and feared demon y/n's eyes sparkled in intrest.She licked her lips and was listening patiently.Alastor waited for the princess to open the door while straightening his posture. The princess opened the door and looked up to meet his eyes. "May I speak now?" "You may" Charlie answered. "Splendid! Name's Alastor it's a pleasure to meet you princess" "Quite the pleasure" He bent down and shook her hand,letting himself in. "Not so fast !" Vaggie shouted and pointed her speer at the radio demon.She stood before Charlie from the Radio Demon in a rather protective way. "I won't let you hurt anyone here" Alastor chuckled darkly when symbols started to appear as he began to speak "If I wanted to hurt anyone here,I would've done so..." 

Y/n's pov. 
Looking up at the her friend,giving him a confused look as if asking if he expected some guests or clients.Angel shrugged and asked her the same. The two of them were confused but waited for the mystery guest. Y/n smirked and nunged angel in the chest,making a weird hand gesture. A popsicle appeared in hear hand like Angels.The popsicle was in her mouth now and she mimicked him sucking a mans member  with it while poiting at the door.Angel watched her with wide eyes after the sucking part he started to laugh loudly,patting her on the head while almost choking on the popsicle.As Charlie openned the door and slammed it Y/n heard a static voice what reminded her the 1920's radio back in her days when she was alive. She quickly sat up and stayed in Angels lap,tapping her feet on the ground.She hummed patientely waiting for the demon to come in. Watching Charlie getting nervous,shutting the door for the second time made her chuckle. Y/n the watched as the demon introduced himself and y/n noticed Vaggie standing up from her seat.Aw to protect her dear friend. "Aww and I almost wanted to run to her myself." She whispered for herself. Y/n's and Angels gaze was fixed on the red tall demon.Angel obviously was head over heels for him while Y/n was observing him out of curiousity. "This will be fun.." She thought as the Radio Demon noticed them too. "And who might you be,darling?" Alastor came closer as he bent down to meet Y/n's eyes. Y/n leant back and stratched her arms as she jumped out of Angels laps. "I'm Y/n,it's a  pleasure to meet you!" She smirked and grasped his hand to shake it.Alastor was taken a back from the red haired demon. Not just by her looks.. The radio demon was about to shake her hands too but Y/n quickly pulled her hand back and backed down on her tiptoes. "And you're Alastor I assume,am I right?" She chukled,never leaving her eyes from him. He froze,still smirking alastor shook his head and turned around to introduce himself to the others. Of course Angel would say something perverted,obviously. Y/n just laughed when Angel was trying to flirt with Alastor,clearly making Alastor uncomfortable. The radio demon explained Charlie that he wanted to help while Y/n and Angel started to chase eachother with weapons and sex toys. (Mainly Angel,Y/n used weapons) "Get this thing away from me Angel!" Y/n shouted as Angel was about to slap her with a big dildo. Alastors ears twitched as he was explaining Charlie everyones chores,having the same dammed smirk on. Y/n noticed Alastor getting irritated by this.She simply just chuckled at this while fighting with Angel. When Vaggie had enough she went to them and yelled at Angel and Y/n that they should stop .Vaggie then looked at Y/n who just wawed with her claws at her,giving her a toothy smile. Vaggie rolled her eyes at her and grabbed her by her dress,pulling her to the others. When Alastor saw her his smile...softened? What the hell..She thought but the shrugged it off. When Alastor asked her what could she offer for the hotel Y/n proudly told him that she will be the dancer next to Husks bar. Alastor clapped excitedly. "Excelent my dear! I just can't wait to see you!" Pulling the fem.demon closer to him Y/n felt her cheeks redden. She looked down and bit her lip hard. Alastor bent down to her and grasped her chin with his finger. "Is everything alright Y/n darling?" Y/n chuckled and locked eyes with him." Of course!" She then spun around and away from his hold. "Everythings just fine,Alastor dear!" "But if you will excuse me,I need to visit my dear friend Angel to discus some things...Yes! " She bowed and walked away."Intresting.." Alastor chuckled.."Indeed,intresting" He looked at his shadow who was also smirking down at him.

To be continued...