A rather strange encounter?~

The hallways were quiet..Too... quiet... perhaps? Angel and Y/n were not heard or seen at all.Y/n being in her room minding her bussiness and Angel being Angel well... who knows where.After some time in one specific hallway some noises made their presence known and the oh so lovely silence was over.A humming and singing sounds of the radio were heard in one of the hallways of The Hazbin Hotel. Any guesses from where these sounds come from? OF course from our beloved Radio Demon,Alastor~He was curently in the bathroom,enjoying his deserved bubble bath.After some time the radio was turned off, his cheerful humming were no longer heard.Alastor found himself lost in his own thoughts,which were about a certain demon named Y/n.As Alastor was thinking about her he couldn't put a word to his newcome feelings.Where should he sort Y/n to...Does he find her presence enjoyable? Alastor nodded. Does he like spending time with her? He certainly couldn't refuse her if she wants to talk to him or just simply wants him around.Is her appearence acceptable? He bit his own lip while thinking about his decision.Alastor imagined Y/n when he carried her away from Angel.Her mysterious eyes,her plump red lips,her marvelous body..Before the radio demon could fantasize more about her his body froze.Realizing of what he was just thinking a few seconds ago his smile almost cracked.Alastor couldn't believe that he would have such naughty thoughts about someone..

Meanwhile in Y/n's bedroom..
Yawning out loud Y/n woke up who felt weak and drained from yesterdays night out with Angel.Stretching her body properly she jumped quickly up from the bed,almost falling backwards.Her eyes widened but she needed that,She needed to wake up somehow.But that just wasn't enought for her to wake her fully up. "Ah fuck it!" She yawned again as she was about to take her clothes off. Well instead of taking she literally threw, almost tearing her clothes off her.Finally naked she checked herself in the mirror. "Niiice" Winking at her own reflection she started to laugh as she made her way to the closet.Reaching in with he claws to grab a clean towel.Nicely wrapping it around her body. A nice shower will certainly wake her up,probably a cold one she thought.Walking throught the hallway she didn't know which one was her bathroom. Charlie told her which one is hers the previous day but blame it on alcohol,Y/n thought.Humming her way to the bathroom she randomly opened a door what was to her liking,not even minding to knock.As Y/n opened the door her eyes went wide as her body almost gave off.

Back to Alastor~
 As Alastor was still lost in thoughts,Y/n's humming towards the door didn't effect him at all.Once the doors opened he almost threw his cane away from the edge of the tub.Y/n and Alastor looked at eachother,Alastor couldn't move or even speak neither Y/n. Their stare battle went on and off for like 2 minutes straight.Y/n's uncomfortable laugh brought Alastor back from his trance.He still couldn't bring himself to speak.Instead Y/n spoke out to prevent the silence between them. "Well I should be.." Alastors ears twitched at this.The radio demon  was about to agree with her but instead he said the quite  opposite. "It's not a problem my dear.. join me" Alastors body froze again..realizing what he just said.The other demon was about to leave when she heard what Alastor just said.Which made her body shut completely off.As Alastor was about to correct himself from further embarrasment Y/n's attention was elsewhere.She overheard some younger demons nearby, hearing them talking with eachother and walking towards the hallway she was  at.Without thinking she stepped quickly into the bathroom and shut the door behind her immediately.

To be continued..

//Finally! Right? It's been so long and I do apologise my fellow lovely readers <3 Almost 3k reads omfg ;w; I'm so thankful and I hope ya'll like this story so far. If you have any questions towards the story or me personally feel free to message me anytime,I will answer as fast as I can. Love you all~