comments.

why is it that people feel the need to make gross sexual comments about me while i'm working?

there's an older gentleman who comes in all the time and every time without fail he makes some sort of derogatory remark about my backside.

it's revolting and i have to take a minute or two to calm down in the back.

the first time he did it i hid in the backroom as the tears welled up in my eyes and had to ask over the walkies if he left.

i felt so disgusting.

i told my managers what happened and one of them laughed at me.

how could she find that funny?

everyone else was appalled.

i wasn't planning on helping him ever again if he came in but unfortunately, we were understaffed so i was the only one who could.

i could feel his eyes on me the entire time.

i had to deal with him staring at me for twenty minutes.

and then as i handed him his bag of fish, "not to sound fresh or anything, but girl you are blessed".

who says something like that?

why would you say that?

i'm here because i have bills to pay and i enjoy my job and i'm only helping you because i'm being forced to. 

keep your damn mouth shut and keep your eyes forward before i rip them from their sockets,

don't ever look at me again.

don't breathe near me.

don't come near me again.

i promise if you do i'll scream so loud i'll rupture your eardrums.

don't mess with me.