adventure.

my heart longs for something new.

it's been far too long since i've done anything fun.

we've been locked up in our houses for far too long and while i'm able to get out of the house for work that does absolutely nothing for the wanderlust i seem to always have.

i think the first place i might go is right back to the mountains.

or maybe i'll find a new abandoned place and place my words on a forgotten wall.

i always like to adventure most when i'm looking for myself and there's nothing i'd want more than to spend time alone in a place forgotten by people.

sadly i'm stuck exploring the well-known aisles of my local pet store.

i sit in my room waiting for the wave of hopelessness that always hits me late at night and pray that it gives me enough motivation to write about the places i've been and the places that i'll go.

there's always something to explore along the blue ridge parkway,

i might have to pay it a visit when this is all over and drive through a few new towns!

the thought of that is enough to push me through the lockdown.

the possibility of abandoned places has always been enough motivation.

hopefully, i'll be able to find something.

i believe in myself.

i think i can pull something out from my sleeve.