2

Sonic's P.O.V.
"Sonic, what did you to do Amy?" Rouge asked me as soon as we walked out of GUN.

I stayed quiet. I wasn't really in the mood. I had finally broken up with her before I left but we got into this huge argument about what our relationship was and how I wasn't even a good friend, nor a good boyfriend at all.

"Sonic, I am talking to you." I looked up at her and I shook my head. Shadow was quiet. He always was.

"I broke up with her." I said as calmly as I could but it was clear I did not want to talk about it.

"What? Why?" Clearly, she didn't get the hint.

I looked at her with my arms crossed. I was so mad and annoyed that I was even acting like Shadow. This is the one time I will accept him call me a 'Faker'.

"How do you even know anything?" I asked realizing she asked me what I had done to her.

"Well I called her because she said she had some stuff for us to take so we can have enough food for the trip. I went to pick up the stuff and she was just bawling her eyes out." She said making me lower my ears. I felt bad but I couldn't stay in that relationship any longer.

"It was better for us to break up. It wasn't fair for her." I said but Shadow's ear twitched clearly annoyed of this conversation. I ignored him once again.

"Why do you say that?" She asked confused and looked at me as I walked beside her, Shadow in front of us being our guide.

"I didn't like her. The only reason I dated her was because she would not leave me alone so I wanted to give her her chance like she always wanted to. I did, I tried and it didn't work. She is the one that I wanted to want to be with. But it didn't turn out to be that way."

"That you 'wanted to want'?" She asked and I nodded.

"She has always been there for me, Rouge. She knows me, I think better than I know myself. She tried but it didn't work. At least we now both know." I shrugged and that's when he snapped.

"Shut up already. We are on a mission." Shadow growled and I raised a brow then glanced at Rouge. She kicked a rock up in the air, hit it higher with her knee then she spinned and kicked it, hitting the back of Shadow's head.

"Don't talk to me like that, Shadow." She growled lowly making Shadow turn around and glare at her. I took a step to the side.

I knew Shadow would not hurt Rouge but I knew damn well Rouge would hurt him and I did not want to be involved.

"Correction, don't talk to US that way. Remember? You and Sonic are going to get along." They both growled and glared at each other.

Shadow simply scoffed and looked away then kept walking. This just made Rouge hit him in the head with another rock.

"Ah! Fine! Leave me alone, Bat!" Shadow snapped at her making me tense up not expecting this.

Rouge simply smirked and kept talking to me. Making more conversation about why I broke up with Amy and everything.

"Oh! I almost forgot." She chuckled. "You do know who we are looking for, right?"

I simply shook my head. "No, the Commander said you'll fill me in when we were in the mission."

"We are going after Rosy the Rascal." I immediately tensed up and my ears perked up.

"What?" I asked confused, shocked and scared.

"And you'll be our bait." He finally talked to me. Clearly looking happy and proud for what he said.

Great.

I am dead.