16

Shadow's P.O.V.

I walked Sonic home, we were talking and even holding hands, it was night and no one was around. I stopped when we were in front of the door to his house. He smiled at me making me lightly blush, I loved his smile, it sent shivers down my spine and made me blush. That smile was beautiful.

"I had fun. Thank you for tonight. I will see you tomorrow?" He asked and I nodded.

"I have to go to G.U.N. and do all the work I kept avoiding so I will call you when I get out." I said and he nodded.

"Do you mind if I tell my family?" He asked and I shook my head at this. I honestly did not care. Sonic was always being followed around by fans, by Rose and by others who wanted to get with him which was now bothering me.

"You can tell anyone you want. I don't mind. Make sure to tell Rose to back off." I said and he laughed softly. "You don't mind?" I asked him and he shook his head as well.

"I don't care if the whole city finds out." He chuckled and I nodded. I was going to say something when he kissed me. I tensed up lightly and pulled him closer as I kissed back. He wrapped his arms around my neck and I could hear the slightest purr coming from him making me smile then slowly pull away. "I-I... I'll see you tomorrow..." He was madly blushing and so was I.

"I'll..." I cleared my throat and looked away. "I will call you tomorrow." I said and chaos controlled away then I plopped on the couch. Rouge was in the kitchen. She saw me and ran to me.

"What happened?! Tell me!" She quickly said making me chuckle.

"He was the one who asked me out. We are dating. He also kissed me." I mumbled as she basically fangirled. Sonic had more experience than me in relationships. I hope I don't ruin this.

Sonic's P.O.V.

"What happened?! Tell us!" Sonia quickly ran to me and I tensed up. I had barely even opened the door.

I chuckled softly, I was still blushing so it was clear what had happened. I nodded at them as Sonia jumped and hugged me. "We are dating. He took me to this hill, he apologized to me for everything he ever did to me. He said he wanted for me to be better and for me to be happy." I smiled softly. "I have never seen him so... happy before." I still couldn't believe that Shadow and I were dating.

"He better-" I cut Manic off.

"He told me what you told him. And he won't. I can tell he really regrets it." I said and my mom hugged me then pulled away.

"Just be careful Sweetie. And I want to properly meet him whenever he is ready to meet with me." She said and I nodded. I said bye to them and they left back to the castle then I went to sleep smiling.

I can't believe I am dating Shadow.

I feel so happy and full for once. I feel complete.

This felt right.