18

Sonic's P.O.V
As we walked back to my house, Shadow wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me closer since many people were looking at us and he apparently did not mind people knowing about our relationship already.

"You are the jealous type." I softly laughed and walked beside him. I did not care if people knew, it actually made me happy to see this side of him. I knew he meant it this way. I knew he wasn't lying about wanting to be with me and that calmed me down more.

"I'm not." He rolled his eyes then I kissed his cheek and pecked his lips. Like him, I did not care what the others thought. I saw the flash of a camera and Shadow immediately growled and glared at that person but he immediately calmed down then I purred lowly at him. "Maybe a bit."

I laughed at that and opened the door of my house letting him go in first. I still could not believe I was with Shadow. Shadow the Hedgehog was my boyfriend.

"Sonic." I turned around when he called my name and was immediately pinned to the wall making me gasp and madly blush.

I looked in Shadows eyes as he did so with me too. He looked so...

So happy...

I smiled and leaned in when he leaned in until our lips met and we both kissed. It was soft and very gentle but it was perfect. I could feel his emotions through the kiss sending shivers down my spine and butterflies in my stomach. A feeling I don't ever want to lose.

The door soon opened and I gasped as we both pulled away from the kiss. "Sonic, I-" I turned and saw Tails, Knuckles, Rouge and Amy at the door. They all looked at us shocked and very surprised to finding us kissing. I was madly blushing and blushed even more to the tip of my ear which were pinned down against my head at how embarrassed I was for them seeing us like this.

Shadow was blushing too but not so much. He growled lowly and glared at them. "S-sorry... We... We knew you guys were together but it was just..." Tails started but he shook his head.

"We did not think it was really... well... real?" Knuckles finished and chuckled softly.

I looked at Amy who just had her ears lowered at seeing Shadow and I. I glanced at Shadow then at Amy and walked to her. "Amy... I'm so-" I was cut off.

"There's no need to be sorry... I can see you are happy with Shadow. I'm happy for you two." Amy said softly with a genuine smile. I sighed and relief and nodded.

"Thanks Ames." I said and then I looked at Tails since I was going to ask him what they were doing but I guess Shadow got jealous since he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer.

I guess he really did not care anymore of what the others said. He rested his head on top of mine and I could feel him purring but I could not hear it. I was lightly blushing, I was still trying to get used to this side of Shadow. It was so new and so amazing, I loved it.

"W-why did you all come here...?" I asked with a stutter.

"We..." Everyone was looking at Shadow a bit shocked, including Rouge. "Just saw the news and we wanted to check on you two... sorry if we butt in. We will leave you two alone now. See you later." Tails said and they all left.

I closed the door and I locked it this time then looked at Shadow who quickly turned me around and wrapped his arms around my waist again.

I looked into his eyes. And immediately knew what he wanted.

And I didn't stop him.