3

Shadow's P.O.V.

"How much longer do we have to keep walking? I dont see why you dont let me or Shadow use our speed to find her. It will be much easier." Faker complained, once again. Chaos, I wanted to snap at him and kicked him over the border of the highest mountain I could find.

He was so annoying. He would never shut up but thankfully after the threat at his house, he was bothering me less and less.

"Blue, I already told you. You are the bait to find Rosy. She hates Scourge or anything 'Sonic' like." She said making Faker chuckle and crossed his arms as we all kept walking.

"Fine. Fine. But I dont get if the plan is to use me as bait, why are you two still around me. I mean she aint going to come if she sees me around you two. Will she?" Faker asked and I shook my head.

"We are still not even close to where they saw her last. We dont need to worry about that now. There is no way Rosy can be all the way here." I finally talked being annoyed that he never shut the hell up.

"Then why can't we run? This makes no sense." He groaned making me glare at him.

"Blue." Rouge sighed. "We dont know what Rosy is capable of or where she is at. Shadow is right, we are far from where they last saw her but she could be around."

"Alright, alright. I get it." He rolled his eyes and for once, he got the hint and stayed quiet. There was something obviously wrong with him but I didnt care.

---

"Are you sure we should camp here?" Rouge asked and I nodded. We were still far from we were supposed to be at.

"Yes. I will stay awake tonight." I said annoyed. Rouge was so frustrated with me by now but I could care less about it right now.

Faker had not said a single word for hours already making this mission finally a bit easier for me to handle. I swear I was going to break his neck if he didnt shut up.

Faker and Rouge set up their tents and he immediately went in and zipped it up. Rouge looked at me confused and a bit annoyed. "What?" I rolled my eyes. "I didn't punch him nor did I snap at him or shout at him."

"The deal was for you two to get along not push each other even more." Rouge said and sighed. "I think the break up is affecting him too." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"Thats so damn stupid. He should be prepared for this mission, he needs to focus on the mission and nothing else. I am not going to get in trouble with the Commander just because he is crying over someone." I rolled my eyes once again and chaos controlled on a tree branch on top of their tents.

Sonic's P.O.V.

I had heard what Shadow said outside of my tent. Chaos, they are just fabric, it not a damn wall.

I sighed quietly and laid down then looked at the ceiling of the tent and closed my eyes as a tear escaped my eye. I cleaned it and rubbed my face.

Amy was one of my closest friends, maybe I did not like her but she was really close to me and I did not want to break that friendship. She has always been there for me and taken care of me, always making sure I have eaten, I am okay when I am hurt and even goes to the hospital making sure the nurses and doctors are taking proper care of me.

She doesnt deserve me, chaos, she deserves someone better than me. Someone who really likes her. She wasnt how she was before, so it surprised me when she snapped at me and started a fight with me.

I know I broke her heart for telling her that. She had liked me since we were younger and when I finally gave her a chance, I broke up with her. I dont blame her for snapping at me, I would have too if I was in her place.

She changed, she was different now, no longer chasing me. Thats why I thought it was a good idea to give her a chance but I just ended up messing things even more.

I just hope she finds someone better, and that she forgives me.