9

Sonic's P.O.V.
"SHUT UP!" Shadow and I tensed up at hearing that. We both looked at each other and quietly got closer to where we heard that coming from.

"That was Rosy for sure." I mumbled. "I can't see her." I said lowly.

"Shut up." He shushed me then looked at the direction we heard Rosy shout from.

We hid in the bushes and we were right. Rosy was here. She was in a cave. Rouge was handcuffed to a piece of metal Rosy had there. She had both her hands handcuffed behind her back to that metal.

I lowered my ears to see how beat up and weak she looked. "We have to help her." I said and he nodded.

"I still need you to distract Rosy. You better be damn careful." He said and I chuckled then nodded.

"I will be. Try to get her as fast as you can. Rosy is insane." I said and he nodded then he chaos controlled away. I quickly got out from where I was. "Rosy!"

She quickly turned around to see me and I tensed up when she smiled. It was so creepy and then that smile turn into a smirk as he ear twitch and so did her eye. Her hand tightened around the grip of her hammer and she laughed.

"I've been waiting for you~" She giggled sending chills down my spine.

I could see Shadow behind Rosy. I kept her distract her as I watch him I cuff Rouge quietly. We both knew if he just chaos speared it, Rosy would bear it.

"Why are you doing this?! What did you do to Rouge?!" I shouted and took a step back as she took more steps forward.

"Oh come on~ I did not kill her~! I will soon though~ You don't need her~" She giggled again and raised her hammer over her shoulder as she kept smirking.

She wanted me dead.

She was so close to me now. She could easily use her hammer to kill me right now but that's when Shadow got annoyed and used a chaos spear to free Rouge.

She quickly turned to look at them and she went nuts. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" She shouted at the top of her longs and immediately ran to them.

Shadow quickly picked up Rouge and chaos controlled behind me. "Take Rouge somewhere safe." I quickly said to Shadow making Rosy look at us.

"You need to come too, Idiot!" Shadow shouted and that's when we realize how close a Rosy was.

Shadow tried to reach for me after he put Rouge down. Rosy raised her hammer over her head and Rouge ran past us. Shadow and I both looked at her shocked.

She immediately stabbed Rosy with the pocket knife we had. Rosy shouted in pain but still tried to attack Rouge.

That's when I acted before thinking twice about. I dashed off to Rouge being dead worried as Rouge stabbed her again close to the heart but a Rosy wouldn't give up.

I knew Rouge was weak so I knew she wouldn't survive a single hit. Just when I saw Rosy about to hit Rouge in the head. I launched to protect her and I was the one who got hit roughly by Roses hammer and all her force in the chest.

I immediately passed out.

Shadow's P.O.V.
I couldn't do anything. It all happened too fast and before I knew it he was launching in front of Rouge to protect her.

He got hit roughly in the chest by her deadly hammer and immediately fell in the floor. Rosy was still not giving up but it was clear she was very weak. She picked up her hammer once more and before Rouge and I could stop her, she hit him in the head then she passed out too.

I felt my heart ache. I felt as if I was stabbed in the chest. I froze for a few seconds at seeing him in the floor. It looked like he wasn't even breathing.

Then it hit me.

It looks like he isn't even breathing.

I immediately dashed closer to him.

He had landed on a rock making the hit on his head worse. I tried to hold in the tears and immediately check for his pulse as his head was bleeding.

I was panicking and not knowing what to do.

That's when I realized and pinned my ears down.

"He's dead..." I said lowly.