Final Chapter🍋

Sonic's P.O.V.
He kissed my neck, his lips felt so soft against my skin, it sent chills all over my body. I wrapped my arms around his neck as I raised my head just enough to give him space to mark me.

I did not care if others would think wrong of me for letting Shadow mark me and claim me as his. I did not care if I was going to end up sore the next morning, I did not care at all.

I bit the side of my bottom lip slightly as I felt Shadow trace my neck trying to find a spot. I could feel him breathing against my skin as he slowly and finally licked a spot that made he shiver lightly in his arms.

I could feel him smirk and then he nibbled, sucked and then bit in that spot leaving a very dark and very visible hickey in my neck and making me lowly moan.

I panted softly in his arms and dropped my ears when I moaned being slightly embarrassed.

He looked at me as he stood up correctly making me look up and look him in the eyes once more. Those eyes, they made me freeze in place, they made me want to do whatever he asked for. They made me want him more. And I could tell he was feeling the same.

In just a blink of an eye, we were in my room and Shadow had pinned me down to the bed. I was taken by surprised so I gasped, parting my lips and making Shadow take advantage of that and kiss me then immediately explore my mouth.

He started dry humping me making me moan lowly in the kiss. I could not move even if I wanted to. I melted under him almost immediately, he caused me a feeling I could not explain. I just wanted him badly even though I was afraid as well. This was my first time doing something like this.

Once our members were out and rubbing against each other, Shadow groaned softly and I let out a louder moan. I pinned my ears down as my blush got even darker and all the way up to my ears.

"Ah!" He did not waste a single second as he immediately thrusted his member inside me without even prepping me for it. I had tears on the corner of my eyes that escaped without my permission.

"Sh~ Just relax~ You won't feel the pain soon~" He said in my ear and wiped the tears away. I panted heavily and tried to calm down trying to get used to his size but he wasn't even all the way in and that shocked me.

"Sh-Shadow...~" I said and looked at him in the eyes afraid.

"It's okay~" He leaned down and kissed me softly then pulled away and kissed my cheek then my forehead and then my ear. "Trust me... Its okay..." He said in a soothing voice that immediately calmed me down and nod at him. I pulled him down and kissed him then moved my waist as a sign for him to move.

He got the hint and started moving very slowly letting me get used to this new feeling. I pulled away in a hurry as soon as I felt the pleasure building up when he brushed against that spot. "Fuck~!" I moaned loudly and looked at Shadow with pleading eyes.

He growled loudly in a seductively way and started moving faster and deeper hitting that spot roughly and making me go crazy with the pleasure this was causing me.

I kept begging Shadow for more and more and he kept going tougher and faster with me. At some point he turned me around and put me in all fours then grabbed my waist. I got tighter around him making him groaned in pleasure.

My member was throbbing badly with pure cum at the tip of them. "Fuck~ You are so tight~" And with that, I gasped at feeling him cum inside me.

"A-ah~!!!" I moaned loudly and shivered in pleasure as I came in the bed sheets.

He pulled out and I panted heavily and laid down on the bed almost immediately. He laid down beside me and pulled me close to him. His body against mine. It felt like heaven.

I love him...

"I love you..." It was as if he read my mind.

I madly blushed and smiled brightly then nuzzled him gently. "I love you too."

The End
***********
A/N: I was not going to have a lemon but y'all really wanted that in the last book so here it is. I hope you guys enjoyed the book!
Let me know what you think!