↳ irreplaceable - N.B

"alissa come on, you know i love you." noah pleaded as you gathered your clothes from the floor and scurried to the open bathroom to put them on.

"i don't care noah. you've already made it extremely clear that i don't matter anymore." you screamed back as tears threatened to roll down your cheek.

you never wanted noah to get sucked into that industrial life. not your sweet, untouchable noah. the nicest person in the world, undoubtably.

you and noah had been dating for two years now. you were totally in love with him as so was he. but it wasn't soon before he gained an enormous amount of fame on tiktok, an app you had pleaded him to download in the first place. you never thought anything could come between the perfect relationship you both had. however, as soon as he gained popularity, he stopped giving you attention, making time for you, let alone even acknowledge your existence in front of his young fans. nobody except his friends even knew that noah had a girlfriend, because he had instructed them to not let the media know about you two.

so when you wanted to tell his fans about you guys, he completely dismissed your idea without giving it the slightest thought, and here you were now leaving the sway house after a night spent well.

you pulled your black sweat pants up, not bothering to tighten the strings as you put your blue nike top on. you patted your hair down to make it look less messy, as noah called out to you again.

as you were going to leave the bathroom noah blocked the exit off with his body, refusing to let you through.

"hear me out alissa." noah practically begged as you crossed your arms over your chest and pulled at your sleeves.

"what? noah beck." you mocked as he rolled his eyes. "yeah no, go ahead, roll your eyes at me. maybe they'll get stuck up there." you added as he groaned, gently grabbing your shoulders and pulling you into a bare hug.

you pushed at his bare chest as he refused to let you go. it wasn't long before you calmed down and stopped resisting him as he kissed the top of your head and looked into your eyes.

"look alissa, i just don't want you to get hate from the media okay? you know how hateful fans can get, specially nowadays with cancel culture and everything. i'm sorry i pissed you off but i love you and i always have baby, trust me." he whispered, putting his hands on both of your cheeks as a single tear ran down your eye.

"you didn't even acknowledge my existence. what if some girl wanted to hook up with you at a party or something huh? i just don't want to lose you." you stuttered as he slowly pecked at the top of your nose.

"do you trust me?" he asked as you looked away from him not wanting to be drilled with his questions. he knew what an impact he could have on your view of things, and you simply couldn't tell him that you lost your trust on him.

"you don't do you?" noah chuckled dryly, loosening his grip on your shoulders.

"it's not like i don't trust you okay? i just. i don't know." you mumbled as noah shook his head.

"it's okay." he said, pulling your chin up. "look, if you want me to tell my fans i'll do that, but you need to trust me. we've been together for two years allie. our relationship can't go toxic now." he muttered softly as you nodded. you understood his point of view, and it's not like the the industrial life was a piece of cake.

"we have gone toxic noah. we fight every time we hangout, every time after staying the night, and i want to fix that. i just don't know how." you replied resting your forehead on his now sweaty chest.

"we could start off by getting some breakfast, because i'm hungry." noah muttered shyly into your ear as you let out a soft giggle.

"c'mon, we'll go get breakfast and then get some couples therapy from bryce. put a shirt on." you laughed exiting the bathroom as he laughed back at you. "and pants." you added, lying down on his bed as he responded with a loud 'okay.'

him and you definitely had a lot of stuff to work on, that went without saying. but you couldn't deny that he made you happy and vice versa. besides, bryce's couple therapy did actually help, especially when it came to sex.