↳ instagram crush - K.C

"hey, blake!" kio called out for the raven haired boy, as he came running into the living room, shirtless and sweaty from his morning work out with the boys.

"what's up man?" blake asked, fixing his hair with both his hands, seeing kio's rather confused and interested expression.

"who's bella york?" kio asked, almost shoving his phone towards blake's face, the said girl's instagram profile open on display.

backing away a little from instinct, he took the phone from his hand, his confused expression immediately changing into a more amused one.

"bella york huh?" blake asked teasingly as kio just shrugged, tilting his head and resting it on the sofa headrest.

"you don't know who she is?" blake added, his attention diverted towards the screen as he scrolled through the girl's instagram, checking out her posts.

she was pretty there was no doubt about that, but he found it exceptionally funny that kio didn't know who she was. it was as if he was living under a rock.

"no man. she seems famous and all considering the fact that she has 10 million followers but i really don't know her." kio ranted, running his fingers through his hair in a rather frustrated manner. maybe he'd seen her around at a party or something.

"why do you seem so stressed though?" blake asked, furrowing his eyebrows, catching onto the fact that kio looked extremely anxious.

"olivia and her got into some beef because she called me hot. olivia ended up calling her some really mean names and i can't help but think that it's my fault." kio explained, a sad expression on his face at the mention of his ex girlfriend's name.

olivia was problematic. she was, and there was no denying that. but their break up wasn't exactly olivia's fault. it was both of their's. and kio hated the role he played in driving olivia away from him. both of them were hurt, but whenever they were moving on from each other some new tea would just pull them back towards each other again and again.

"you should probably ask bryce about who bella york is." blake said after a while, trying to lighten the mood again, seeing the rather aggravated expression imprinted on kio's face. an amused smile played on his face as he stared down at kio. as if it were on cue, bryce suddenly walked into the living room, flopping down beside blake, flexing his biceps at himself. he had also been working out alongside blake, and was equally as tired and exhausted.

"bryce, kio doesn't know bella york." he chuckled. bryce's face immediately morphed into a baffled expression, his mouth falling agape and his eyes widening to the extent you'd think that he was having a stroke.

nevertheless, kio just shook his head, a small laugh escaping from his lips as bryce looked from blake to kio, his face still a mix of amusement and shock.

"how do you — but she was involved in so much shit." bryce almost shouted, stressing on his words as blake nodded along to his statements.

"what kind of shit ?" kio asked, obviously confused since he had been holed up in his room ever since his break up with olivia.

"okay so first of all, she was blake's first girlfriend ever for almost 2 years." bryce said bluntly, just as suddenly, letting out a laugh seeing blake's increasingly red flushed cheeks. kio's head instantly turned towards blake, who put up his hands in surrender, tongue sticking out in a teasing manner.

"she was also the girl who got into a private scandal with tony. it wasn't released to the public though." bryce added, replacing his eccentric voice with a more mature tone.

"what? what type of a scandal?" kio asked, obviously clueless as to whatever was going on around him.

"she claimed that tony tried to make a pass at her during coachella. tony denied it saying he was too drunk to even remember and she got a full on restraining order against him. it must've been serious. the media didn't know about it though. she agreed to keep it on the down low though since ondreaz is pretty good friends with her and practically begged her not too expose tony." bryce explained. kio just looked at him shocked and surprised because he hadn't known about all this.

"how old is she?" kio asked out of the blue, as blake piped up from beside bryce.

"turned 19 this april." he confirmed, playing with his fingers as kio nodded, shifting his gaze towards blake who's previously happy expression had been replaced with a more monotone one.

"oh. is that all?" kio asked, looking back at bryce who simply nodded.

"the whole tony thing was a mess though. she threatened to go to the police and everything." bryce rambled on, his voice trailing off as blake threw kio's phone back towards him, who caught it swiftly out of reflex.

"do you mind if i hit her up?" kio asked blake, opening instagram, to find her profile staring back at him.

"go ahead. we broke up ages ago." blake encouraged him to do so, an encouraging look plastered across his face.

"you sure?" kio asked.

"yeah man, i dated her when i was 14. she was my first girlfriend and all that, but i was a kid and so was she. it really doesn't matter." he explained, a laugh escaping his lips as he waved his hand rather lazily.

kio nodded, sliding into her dms, typing out a small 'hey' and sending it, a smile etched on his face.

"don't break her heart, in any way shape or form though." blake warned jokingly, a smug expression on his face. but something told kio that he was being rather serious about it.

"we haven't even started talking yet." kio pointed out, letting out a soft chuckle.

"yeah but knowing your charm, it's only a matter of time." blake countered, getting up and making a bee line for the kitchen, muttering something inaudible to the others about being incredibly thirsty.

"he's not wrong." bryce confirmed, smiling at kio, who blushed and looked down at his phone again.

"she replied." kio exclaimed, his voice beaming, as if he were proud of himself.

"well that was fast."