Prologue

Her muffled cries and plead for help were futile. There's no escape from this dark and empty room, it was so quiet that she can hear her heart thumping so fast. She didn't know what happened, what she know was that she's with her friends, then the second she's being carried into someone else's car. Tears were already falling down on her cheeks as she can feel her throat gets soar everytime she screams or cry. But she didn't stop. She didn't stop to scream for help even though she knew it was futile. She didn't stopped to the point where she started choking because her throat is running dry. Who put her here, and why?

════════ ✥.❖.✥ ════════

"Thank you for coming! OMG! I don't know what I'll do, I might not be able to pass chemistry if I didn't seek out help from you!" She said, greatful that her friend did have some time to tutor her on chemistry. She's not dumb or anything, last lesson was something that she missed since she got called for cheerleading.

He chuckled with a grin on his face, "Don't sweat it. You know you can count on me." He paused as he took a seat at the table as well as she did.

The girl has a excited look on her face as she seemingly wanted to listen to him all day. Even though he just finished with his try outs on the rugby team, he didn't thought a second one wether he would want to tutor her or not. The girl then placed her chemistry book infront of her as well as he did. Opening the book, he took out his pen.

"So, where's the part you don't understand?" He asked, though never taking away his gaze on the words in the book.

She bit her bottom lip as she spoke, "This part..." She shyly pointed at the one page that contains Biochemistry in her book. He looked at it and examine it for a minute, then after so, he took a sharp breath. This made the girl confused and actually raised a brow at him.

"What?" She asked.

He gulped and it was clearly seen by the girl, "I missed this too." He said almost unsure and almost scared to let you know.

In just seconds, her eyebrows were already knitted as her mouth was slightly agape. There was a silence between the two and the only noise that was provided was the loud talking of the table beside them. He stared at her awkwardly and sheepishly, the atmosphere has gotten a little awkward as he wait for her to atleast talk and reply to his words.

He gulped when he heard her sigh. Glaring at him, it had taken him back, "Are you kidding me, Ty?" She asked calling him by his famous nickname.

'Ty' nervously laugh, "I was out in the field when this was being lectured," He paused as he sheepishly scratch the back of his nape. Even so, he continued without letting the girl speak anymore further, and if he does, she will just give him a massive lecturing, "And I didn't get to ask Antoni about it too since that asshole was out with his friends cutting classes." He said rolling his eyes.

She grunted, "Augh, dude, we're both doomed." She said laying her head down on the table. 'Ty' then rolled his eyes as he pulled her head back again to look at the book.

"Study session. Now." He demanded with a glare. The girl then glared back.

"I don't need study session with you, you son of a bitch. What I need is tutor!" She whined in which made 'Ty' grunt in annoyance. His deep voice made it sound like a growl.

"And who do you except will tutor us, huh?" He asked giving her the attitude.

This made the girl think, her brain flashing some faces of who she knows and is capable of tutoring them. And then this one person was the one she's sure that's going to help them.

"Her!" She beamed at him as she almost jumped out of her seat in excitement.

'Ty' raised his brows thinking of she meant. But when she started packing her things from the table, 'Ty's' thoughts clicked.

"Not her!" He whined refusing to follow the girl as she pack her stuff.

The girl then shrugged her shoulders, "Fine by me. You can fail the test tomorrow, I don't care." She said as she started to walk away from the table as to where they were once seated at.

'Ty' growled and rolled his eyes. Grabbing his stuff from the table, he is forced by his consciousness to go and follow the girl. He also doesn't want to fail the class.

"Fine! I'm coming!" He shouted at the girl who stopped on her tracks and waited for him to walk beside her.

He sigh and knit his brows, "If she ever tried to kick my ass out of the dorm, I'll find another way to ace this fucking exam." He grunted while glaring at his phone.

She giggled, "I won't let her kick you out. And besides, it was your fault for puking on her stuff that one Saturday night." She smirked.

'Ty' looked at her in disgust, "(Name), shut the fuck up, don't remind me of that shit. She almost killed me." He said as '(Name)' laugh as the two of them walk along the campus to head towards the dorms.

She almost choked on her own saliva as she stopped laughing. Her gaze travel all around as she happily walk beside 'Ty'. Though, her smile disappear when he eyes landed on this particular dude who was staring at her.

Prologue

↑↑↑Modern! Al↑↑↑

↑↑↑
Modern! Al
↑↑↑