Forty

Warning- yeah this whole chap is smut so... you can skip if you want

Nate continued his assault on lips, more aggressively though. Both of his hands moved down my body til they reached my hips. He moved his fingers along the waistbands of my jeans until he reached the button, which he undid quickly. He pulled away from the kiss quickly to rip his shirt off, and I shook the chance to unbutton my sweater

"You're so beautiful" he whispered before going down to kiss my neck. He found my sweet spot quickly causing a moan to escape my lips

I could feel him hardening in his pants.I repositioned myself to straddle his lap. I slowly started to grind into him all while keeping our kiss. He unbuttoned the rest of the buttons on my sweater and slowly pulled it off. He kissed up my shoulder till he reached my neck.

He wrapped his arms around my back and flipped me over. He hovered over me before reaching behind and I clipping my bra. He pulled it off slowly and stared at my chest for a second then flickered his eyes up to mine. He kept eye contact as he connected his mouth to my boob, making me throw my head back in pleasure. He swirled his tongue around my nipple while culling the other one. He soon moved to the other one, repeating the same process.

He soon moved back up and kissed me softly before kissing down my body until he hit my pants. He pulled them down slowly and then he sped things up, which I was grateful for. He pulled my underwear down quickly and waisted no time connecting his mouth to me. My hand unintentionally flew to his hair, pushing his head deeper. Moans uncontrollably escaped from my mouth. Soon he pushed two fingers in, sending me into overdrive. I arched my back and picked my hips into him, savoring every second of pleasure. I could feel the build up in my stomach.

"I'm close" he pumped his fingers in and out quicker, and swirled his tongue faster. A final moan came out and I arched my back harder than before. I let go of my grip on the sheets as I came down from my high.

Nate removed his fingers and came back up, kissing me once again. I moved and flipped us over, putting him the same position I was in. This time though, I was quick with actions. I swiftly unbuckled his belt and pants and tore them off. I Palmed him through his boxers for a second smirking as I watched him throw his head back eager for more.

I pulled down his boxers and his member sprung out, already rock hard. I took him into my hand and stroked up and down. I licked from the base to the tip before taking his in my mouth. Like mine, his hand flew down to my hair, making a make- shift ponytail as I bobbed up and down. I heard deep groans come out of his mouth, signaling I was doing a good job.

I took him in all the way one last time before I felt a tight grip on my hair and hot liquid ooze down my throat. My name fell out of his mouth one last time as he finished. I swallowed and came up back to his. face.

Despite him being in my mouth he kissed me anyways. I crawled onto his chest, entangling myself with him.
———————————————————————————
A/N: this chapter was weird to write but low- key fun? Idk, lmk if you guys like this kinda thing or not