Forty Nine

"God will you hurry up" Cassie said dragging me into the hair salon

"Why can't we do our own hair"

"Because it's the winter formal, plus you need to look good as hell"

"For what, it's not like I have date"

"You're gonna find some guy tonight and shake your ass on him right in front of Nate"

"No I'm not"

"What happened to the Liv that wanted to get back at Nate 4 days ago?"

"I miss him cass"

"He cheated on you"

"I know"

After being at the hair salon for god knows how long we finally finished and made our way back to my house to finish getting ready.

The next two hours were spent doing makeup and getting ready

"Don't look but Nate's walking in with some bitch" Cassie said leaning next to me  as we walked in the dance

"What? It's not Maddy?"

"No, it's some girl from the cheerleading team, I think her name was like Carrie? Maybe Sarah"

"It doesn't matter with her fucking name is"

"I know, he's an ass Liv"

We found a table with rue, Jules, Lexi and kat and we all sat there, miserable. None of us had dates, well except rue and Jules but I don't really even know if there together or not. And Cassie, well I guess her and McKay aren't together I don't know they have about as good as a relationship as Nate and I, expect without the abuse. God that sounds horrible to say.

"What the fuck" I snarled as Nate walked to the dance floor with that blonde bimbo

"She's like ugly" Cassie said

"And what is she wearing?"

"She looks like she smells"

The whole group was just trying to make me feel better. I rolled my eyes and shifted the conversation away from Nate

"Have you talked to Ethan?" I leaned over and asked Kat

"I'm going to tonight"

"Good, one of us should have a good relationship" I laughed

"Oh my god" Cassie said hitting my shoulder

When I looked over Nate was grabbing this girls ass right in the middle of the dance floor. At that point my emotions were at a high and I was upset.

I got up from my seat and walked past Nate and out of the door. I tried to hold back my tears as I reached the cool air. I took a few deep breaths and calmed myself down. I heard the gym door open and close and figured it was Cassie but was surprised when Jules came into my view.

"You wanna talk?"

"I'm shocked you'll even speak to me" I laughed

She grabbed my hand and lead me to the step where we both sat down

"I know you know about everything. I'm not mad"

"Jules I'm sorry"

"I know, but just tell me something, to make me not hate him so much and to help me understand why you love him"

"He's an asshole and a liar, he's abusive and manipulative. But when he wants to be, he's nice and sweet, he's loving and would go to the ends of the world for the people he cares about. And I love him for that"