Chapter 35-That's not What You Said

A huge thanks to Rosie for helping me out with the details of the previous chapter. Whew! I edited out a bit (with a lot of help from Rosie) especially during that part.  So yeah thanks Rosie! xx

If you've read the 34th chapter when it was still entitled "No regrets?No Regrets." then it wasn't edited yet. If you've read it when it was already "Weapon Of Mass Destruction" then you may proceed. c:

Sugar by Maroon 5

Chapter 35—That’s not What You Said

“Good morning.” I heard a voice, whispering on my ears. A smile immediately crept on my face knowing it was Andrew.

I turned my head towards him and slowly opened my hazel eyes meeting his beautiful blue ones. If there’s one thing that I would never get tired of looking at Drew, it would be his eyes—his eyes that would look at me filled with love.

Andrew leaned in for a kiss and I immediately moved my head, dodging it. His eyebrow furrowed in confusion and looked at me worriedly.

“I haven’t brushed my teeth yet.” I told him, pouting. I was pretty sure if I am having morning breath right now, he would have smelled it.

“So am I and I do not care if you feel like you stink, okay?” He told me chuckling. He then kissed me full on the lips and grinned after.

“How about we go shower together?” He suggested as he wrapped his arms around my naked waist. “To save water?”

I chuckled and pushed him lightly away. “Sounds like a go—”

The sound of the doorbell cut me off. Andrew and I looked at each other, questioningly. “Are you expecting someone today?”

“ Nope.” He answered shaking his head. “You?”

“Uhh…the divorce lawyer?” I joked, making him furrow his eyebrows. “I was kidding. I don’t have the faintest idea who that is.”

“Oh well, let’s not mind them.” He said as he snuggled his nose to my neck.

“Sure, let’s.” I giggled. The doorbell continued to rang and we both groaned.

“Damn it. Who the fuck is that, seriously?” Andrew groaned as he rolled off the bed.

“If you’re planning to open the door, I don’t think the person outside would be pleased with seeing you naked.” I told him as I started getting up. “I don’t mind you walking around the house like that but I’m pretty sure it wouldn’t a really good start of someone else’s day to see that.”

“They’d be please.” He told me smirking. I gave him the eye and he eventually gave in. “Where’s our clothes though?”

I stood up and walked to our cabinet as he started picking up our clothes scattered everywhere. I pulled out Andrew’s clean shirt and boxers and gave it to him. He immediately put it on and left the room reluctantly.

I slipped a clean panty on as I heard Andrew open the front door. I put my bra, a clean shirt of his and a boxer before peeking through the door.

“Who is it?” I shouted as I cannot see the person outside.

“Hi Christie!” I heard Fatima’s voice. I then tried to fix my hair using well, my magic brush as I made my way downstairs.

“Hi!” I greeted and she immediately gave me a hug. “What a surprise. You should have informed us.”

“I did. I texted you two last night.” She told us. Andrew and I exchanged glances knowing we were pretty busy last night to actually have time to check our phones. “And why are your things still in here?”