Chapter 19-Let's Review

Another update. :) I hope you'd enjoy. :)

unedited.

Chapter 19—Let’s Review

After checking out the house, we realized it has two bed rooms excluding the one which looked like a large storage cabinet. It didn’t look like a room to me but it looked bigger than a cabinet. Andrew and I were actually arguing of what should it be called but I would still call it a large storage cabinet because it’s really small to be called a room for me.

The two rooms doesn’t have the same size. The other one was relatively bigger than the other. Obviously, the bigger was the master’s bed room. In fact, the mattress that we borrowed (because our parents kept on emphasizing it was us who borrowed it not them) from Jack was placed there. The master’s bedroom is the most decent room in this house. It looked like a real room unlike our living room that doesn’t even have a T.V.

The master’s bed room has a bed and a built-in-cabinet. I wasn’t so surprised to find the cabinet empty. There were boxes inside of our room which contained all of our clothes. Our mothers assured us they had emptied out our cabinet from their houses.

“I really have to get a job soon.” Andrew murmured as he looked around our room. “We need to buy groceries, mattress, and a T.V.”

“Curtains, blankets, bed sheets, pillow cases and other necessities.” I added as I sat up from the bed. “Oh, add a decent table on our list. Kitchen wares too.”

“Add our monthly bills, too.” He added as he threw himself on the bed next to me. “Have you checked your email yet?”

“Not yet but I will, later.” I answered. “I really, really hope I could get a job soon. We need to fix and buy a lot for this house.”

“Right.” He nodded as he kept his gaze on the ceiling. “I really thought this would be a gift from them when they showed it to us.”

“Apparently, their definition of gift to us is just to find a house near them. “

“We can’t blame them, though. They paid for the wedding.” He pointed out making me nod. “Thinking about it, it was their decision after all.”

“Do you think if we never agreed to do this they’d let it pass?” I asked looking at him.

His head snapped towards my direction when he heard my question. He looked at me like he was trying to get an answer from the way I look right now. “I doubt. You know they have been hinting us even before all of these happened.”

I nodded and shifted my gaze from him to the ceiling. We then went silent for a few minutes. We continued to stare at the ceiling until I decided to break the ongoing silence in the room.  “Let’s review our rules and add some more.”

“hmm?”

“No bringing of girls here.” I started as I sat up. “I don’t want to hear you guys doing your thing. It’s just too gross.”

“I would never do that to you.”

“Good!” I smiled. “Dating other people is…fine.”

“We’ve went through this before, remember?” He pointed out as he stood up. He looked quite annoyed with the topic.

“I told you we’ll review, right?” I answered rolling my eyes. “Fine, let’s go and try to add more since I think we needed more.”

“If you say so…”

“Assuming both of us gets a job, who would cook, wash the dishes, clean the house and do the laundry?” I asked, glancing at him.