Chapter 31-Cupid Danny

I just updated three days ago and now I'm back with another update. New Year, New Life.

Here's Chapter 31. :)

Chapter 31—Cupid Danny

Andrew and my siblings were true to their words. They were indeed cool with having each other around as if there were no punches being thrown towards Andrew after my birthday.

Also, it has been weeks after that dinner with my family. I’ve been visited by Christian for a few times already telling me that Andrew can’t pick me up. We both know it was just his alibi and he must have asked Andrew not to pick me up. After all, he might actually need a reason to be able to come to our office and see Emily.

And today is one of the days when he will pick me up and drive me home.

“Andrew won’t pick you up again?” Daniel asked, rather disappointedly. I kept my face straight as I nodded. “I’m starting to wonder why.”

Emily and I just looked at him as we walked out of the elevator. Daniel then continued, “Why isn’t he picking you up for how many times now? Hello, he’s work place is just two blocks away.”

I just rolled my eyes at him. What would I tell them? It’s my brother’s plan? “I don’t really mind, Dan.”

“Stop pestering her.” Emily told him, tapping his shoulder.

A grin then plastered on Daniel’s face as he looked at Emily deviously. “Ha. You’re not questioning it because you liked it. You’ll get to see more of Christian.”

I laughed as Emily blushed. She then hit Daniel’s arm making Daniel tease her further.

As soon as we have spotted Christian, Daniel immediately stopped teasing her loudly. Instead he would just whisper to her things like, “He is there. Let’s pretend he is waiting for you.” which cracked me up.

“Hi.” Christian greeted as we stopped in front of him. “How about we eat our dinner first?”

“Sure.” I answered immediately.

He then looked at my friends and said, “Would you guys like to join us?”

“Of course, we would love to. Right, Emily?” Daniel immediately answered as he slightly nudged Emily’s shoulder. Emily just nodded and Christian smiled.

“Don’t worry, I’ve told Andrew that he should join us.” Christian told me. He then looked around and asked, “Where’s the other guy?”

“Max? He already left.” I answered as we began walking towards Christian’s SUV. And of course, I called shot gun.

We went to a restobar few blocks away from our office. We ordered for a pizza and chicken wings.

“Hello.” I heard a familiar voice behind my seat. I quickly looked to his direction and found Andrew.  He then gave me a peck on the lips before seating beside me.

“Hi guys.” Andrew greeted them.

“So, why aren’t you picking up Christie these past few days?” Daniel asked, making my eyes wide. Surely, Danny won’t just stop when I already told him I don’t mind.

Andrew cleared his throat before glancing at me and to Christian. “I just don’t want her to wait for me since I had to stay at work for an hour or so to finish some work.”

Daniel just nodded while I had to bite my tongue and pretend that I believe what Andrew had said him. The waitress then came back with our orders.

“So, how are you guys?” Andrew asked looking from Daniel, Emily and to Christian before serving me a slice of pizza. Daniel was seated directly in front of Andrew; next to him were Emily and then Christian.