Chapter 2-Graduation Day

Thank you guys for taking time to read my story. :)

I so love you all! 

Dedicated to: Bookbird210

Enjoy reading! 

A photo of Christie on the side. <3

Chapter 2-Graduation day

“Congratulations Christie!” My mom greeted as she saw me, enveloping me in a tight hug, I hugged back. “You were even hired before graduation!” she added as she pulled out of our hug looking at my hazel eyes, holding my shoulders.

“Thanks mom!” I grinned at her, showing my pearly white teeth.

“Congratulations, my daughter!” My dad said as he hugged me from behind. My dad is really sweet, I spun my heels to face and hug him back. “Your mom and I are so proud of you. Do you know that?”

“Congrats Lil’ sis!” My eldest brother, Cristoph said as my dad let go of me. My dad then moved a little further away and saw him hold my mom’s hand. It was a sweet gesture; it almost made some ants crawl around them. I swear I think I already saw a couple of those. “I actually thought you’d drop out of college because you are such a badass” He added as he gave me, his little sister a quick hug. “Hell—hey, I mean.”He corrected himself as he saw our mom’s glare at him. “That was what you wanted to be when we were kids, right? To be a badass, kid.” He chuckled.

“That was before, Cristoph! It was you who told me to say that and to tell mom that the saleslady looks like a twat!” I whispered, pouting and glaring at him. “I was punished. I was told to kneel at some peas—or was it salt?—In front of the altar praying the rosary.” I whined at my brother, remembering the punishment given to me by my parents. “My knee hurts like hell that time, Cristoph. It hurts like hell!” I whispered making sure our parents didn’t hear.

“It was your fault, sis. I said twit, like a bird it was you who said the word ‘twat’.”He defended whispering as he hugs me so as not to be noticed by our parents that we’re arguing.

“You’re a pain, Cristoph.” I whispered, as I fake a smile knowing that our parents were looking at us.

“You’re a masochist so you love me, sis.” He joked in a serious tone making me flinch.

“I’m neither a masochist nor a sadist, you ass.” I whispered at him making sure to plaster a sweet smile so that our parents wouldn’t recognize. He just chuckled before we broke off our hug.

“So, Congrats sis!” Christian chimed in as Cristoph and I broke our hugs.

“Thank you, Christian. You’ll graduate soon too.” I said like a good sister that I was, smiling at him.

“I actually thought you won’t be able to graduate this year yet. I thought you’ll be slacking off and graduate later than Andrew.” He said, smirking at me. “I know you have been going to all those parties every weekend with Andrew.” He whispered at me.

“Shut up!” I shouted through a whisper. “I didn’t. I missed Jay’s party and the other one thrown by Shirley.” I added in a whisper giving him my sweetest smile. “Oh plus that party thrown by Joshua which I know you have attended to, Christian.” I added as I hugged him. Christian is a smart ass just like Cristoph, I’m not saying I’m dumb but they are honestly better than me in Academics but I’d never tell that to them but hey, I managed to graduate my degree at the age of 20 even if I attend  parties almost every weekend! I was accelerated and yes,  I was quite the nerdy type when I was young. If you think I’m already smart like that, I tell you my brothers are better than I am.