Chapter 7- As Annoying As A Flying Cockroach

HELLO! 

I know I said I won't be updating until after my exams but I reached #377 in the romance category so, I'm happy. :)

Here's the 7th chapter and I hope you guys would enjoy. *winks*

 Courtney and Drake's photo on the side -->

Chapter 7- As Annoying As a Flying Cockroach

“You should fix your hair before presenting yourself in front of our parents.” Andrew whispered as he grabbed my arm, stopping me from walking down the stairs.

I turned my head and looked at him with a scowl. I quickly walked back to my bed room and looked at myself in the mirror. My red hair looks like a mess. Some are flying in all possible directions and mostare tangled.

Basing from the last scene the twins and Christian saw, they might really think something happened. That is so not good since Andrew and I kept on telling everyone that nothing happened that night. They wouldn’t believe now, would they?

Something happened but it’s not what they think. What happened when they left is that me and Andrew laying down the rules of what should we do. I quickly ran my brush through my red hair and made it look appropriate.

I went out of my room finding Andrew leaning at the corridor with his hands crossed over his chest.

“You should have walked in there first, you know.” I told him as I walked pass by him.

“What can I do? I’m a good friend and I realized it’ll be better not to walk there alone.” He said as he followed behind me.

As we emerged downstairs, our family was waiting patiently at our living room. Our parents were quite but Christian managed to cough purposely. I quickly glared at him for thinking maliciously.

“Eat your food in the kitchen.” Cristoph said just like a good brother that he should be. “And by food, I mean the pasta and the steak in there nothing more, nothing less.”

I glared at him knowing what he meant by that. As if I’d go eat Andrew in the kitchen any time soon. I adverted my eyes and looked at nowhere, hiding my flushed face as I remembered the scene earlier, when they caught us. But seriously, they shouldn’t be somalicious about things. I then heard a chuckle from the man behind me which in result, I immediately elbowed him.

I quickly made my way towards the kitchen and place the food in the microwave heating it. After a few minutes, I brought it towards the dining room in which a certain blue eyed raven haired guy was waiting.

Seriously? He was just there waiting for his food to be served. What am I? His maid?His cook?His wife? Hell, I’ll be. I mentally slapped myself for my stupidity.

“Let’s eat in silence if you’re only planning to kill me or something along with that thought.” He said as he took some pasta into his plate, noticing the looks I’m giving him.

“Oh, you’ve just given me a very awesome idea.” I said rolling my eyes at him.  I started digging into the plate of food in front of me and both of us ate in silence and the only sounds you’ll hear is our utensils or the noises from the living room.