Chapter 32-One Point For Daniel

Emily on the multimedia section c:

Chapter 32—One Point For Daniel

The following day, Andrew and I didn’t eat lunch together.  However, he would often call and Daniel would make gagging sounds saying he’s been having too many sweets lately he just wants to throw up.

“Shut up, Dan. Go call Hans if you want.” I told him rolling my eyes as I put my phone down.

He just rolled his eyes at me and mumbled, “Whatever.”

“What time did you get home?” I asked Emily, not exactly digging into the events last night.

Emily’s cheeks immediately blushed. I then exchanged a few glances with Daniel and we both smirked.

“I…I’m not sure. Ten?” She answered. Her gaze was everywhere except our eyes.

“So, I’m assuming Christie and Andrew didn’t drop you off?” Daniel asked innocently. I fought the urge to snort at his question knowing it was his plan all along.

“She went with Christian.” I answered saving Emily from the trouble of answering Daniel.

“My plan worked.” Daniel said smugly. He then raised his hand towards me asking for a high five which I gave. “So, what happened?”

Emily looked at Daniel and then at me shyly.

“Oh come on, you don’t have to be shy.” Daniel told her as he waved his fingers at her.

“Let’s pretend he’s not my brother so, tell us.” I told her as I grin.

Noticing that she was trying to pretend she didn’t hear us, I spoke looking at Daniel. “I think it’s okay to call Christian right now. It’s lunch anyway.”

“That’s a good idea. Ask him about last night.” Daniel agreed quickly making Emily look at us.

I was about to pull out my phone when Emily grabbed my hand saying, “No, don’t. It’ll be pretty obvious.”

I then glanced at Daniel and we both chuckled.

“So, you’re admitting to me now that you like my brother?” I asked and she nodded. Her face was flushed as she kept her eyes on her lap.

“What happened last night?” Daniel asked excitedly.

“Well, uhh. He’s a gentleman.” Emily told us making me smile. Heck, we’re talking about my brother being a gentle man here so who won’t be proud, right?

“More, please.” Daniel demanded impatiently.

“Okay, okay.” Emily mumbled before taking a deep breath. “We chatted while on our way home. He was really funny and really cool like o my gosh.”

She then looked me at me. “I’m sorry, Christie. I know its like written in the girl code that you know a brother of your friend is off limits but he is just sooo…”

I chuckled before saying, “No, it’s totally cool. Zoey and I stayed as best friends even though she dated Christian.”

Her face then changed into something unrecognisable. “He dated Zoey? She’s that pretty blonde, right?”

“Courtney and Zoey are both blonde and pretty but you know what? You’re also pretty.” I told her honestly. “Christian already said that himself.”

“Correction: Beautiful” Danny corrected and I just nodded.

“Zoey and Christian were never serious. I have to tell you that if you were being insecure because that’s the truth.” I told her hoping it would boost her confidence.