Prologue

This is my newest story entitled "Young, Wild and Married". I really hope you would like it.

Enjoy~!

Prologue

Every woman's fantasy is to be married with someone they love someday. Most women are excited and ecstatic when planning their marriage ceremony with their husband to be. I have watched a lot of films, read a lot of romance books and seen real life wedding ceremonies and most of the brides are happy during the day of their wedding. Would you blame me for not being like them today—my wedding day?

I sighed as I look at the reflection of myself in the mirror, alone in the room, wearing my expensive designer wedding gown, perfected make-up and hair-style. Indeed, I look pretty. I must thank my make-up artist for doing such a good job of covering up the dark circles around my eyes. Unlike those other brides who sleep early the night before their wedding day, I on the other hand was engulfing myself with a half-gallon of pistachio flavoured ice cream while having a movie marathon in my suite. Last night, I was trying to get myself out of reality—the reality of me getting married today. I know you would say I could just run away right now or call the wedding off but I can't. My parents will surely kill me if I would do that after all, they were very hands-on in preparing for this day. As hands on as they were, the wedding plans were all completed to the exact details of how my dream wedding should be, except for one, my groom.

"Christie?" My wedding organizer called out as she knocked in my room. "The car's ready, Mr. and Mrs. Williams are waiting at the Bridal car downstairs."

"Okay, I'll be there in a minute." I replied, loud enough for her to hear me outside my suite. I took a deep breath before turning my heels towards the direction of the door. I then saw a brandy and a shot glass at the table, probably my dad's before he left half an hour ago. I immediately grabbed the bottle of brandy and poured some on the glass. I quickly drank it straight. "That should do." I muttered to myself before placing the shot glass back at the table and walked out of my room.

—-

What do you think? Your comments are very much appreciated. :D Vote if you liked it.

WARNING: This story contains language and scenes that may not be appropriate for young readers. You have been warned.

xx

credits:

•Gif banner on the side by Julia (Teen-fighter)

•Trailer on the side by Lorraine (carpe-di3m)

•Current cover by yours truly, me (randomthingsbyme)

P.S. Two spin-offs have been posted. Namely, Blame Newton and The Boy From The Party which was set before this story. c: