Chapter 14-Hello Hawaii

I have a hard time thinking for this chapter's title. lol

Happy Mother's day to all!

This is what I did during mother's day. XD

Cover on the side by Debbie <3

Chapter 14-Hello Hawaii

It has been two days since our wedding day. Everything seems normal but of course, my surname has changed. I've been addressed by the staff of this hotel as Mrs. Jenkins. They had to call me more than thrice for me to look back at them. I'm still not used to it.

Andrew and I have stayed on the hotel since our wedding night. Our parents wouldn't let us go back to our respective rooms. Why is that? I don't know yet. They also said we could only leave the hotel on the day of our flight to Hawaii. When is that? Today.

Luckily, my menstruation only lasted for three days. I could enjoy the trip to Hawaii! I went back to my room the other day to get my things. Good thing, my bikini could still fit on me! Zoey and Courtney insisted that we should go shopping for my 'honeymoon'. They didn't force me to buy lingerie and sexy thongs. That would be really embarrassing!

They suggested I should buy a new bikini though. I refused because I already have one. My three year old dark blue bikini is still in good condition. It's not too sexy. A simple bra type and a boy-leg type for the panty. Plus, I don't want to spend much since I'm planning to use it on Hawaii in case I wanted to buy something. With that, they bought me another swimwear. A sexy one-piece and a sexy two-piece which I doubt I'd actually wear.

The two of them helped me in packing my things. I had to check the things they are putting on my luggage from time to time. I don't think I have checked thoroughly though. I still suspect that they have added some unnecessary things in my bag. The way they snickered before leaving me and my bag yesterday night is really suspicious.

"You ready?" Andrew asked as he plopped himself on the mattress of the hotel bed. Oh yeah, He has been sleeping on the room's sofa by the way. "The bed is much more comfortable than the sofa by the way."

"Yes and yes." I answered as I grabbed my shades and hanged it in the V of my button-up shirt.

"Let's go." He stood up, not caring whether his white V-neck shirt is crumpled or not. He slung his bag over his shoulder and took my suitcase.

"Thanks!" I said cheerfully as I carry my handbag with me, following him out of the hotel room.

**

We arrived at Oahu, Hawaii at around seven in the morning. Outside we have found a man with a card board "Mr. and Mrs. Jenkins" written on it. It was obviously the one from the hotel Mrs. McCartney booked for us. He greeted us politely and drove us towards the hotel.

When we arrived at the hotel, garlands were given to us as they usher us towards our hotel room. After leaving our bags inside, we proceeded to the hotel's restaurant for our breakfast. Andrew and I didn't take our breakfast before we left.

After our breakfast, we asked the information for the private eco-tour. Mrs. Smith told us it was part of their gift and she made sure that our hotel is well-informed about it. It's just the first part of our week long itinerary. The woman in the information was polite when she told us she'll just make a few calls. Afterwards, someone approached us as they assisted us towards the hotel's van. They would be taking us to the yacht for the private yacht tour.

"This is amazing!" I giggled as we hopped on the yacht. The yacht was clean and luxurious! I haven't been to any other yacht before but this really looks luxurious. I love Mrs. Smith!