Chapter 9: Secrets to the Floral Forge

Glancing around, Drago sees his mother, Iris. Along with Eve Amberrose and Misty Shimmerfrost. They look just as they did when Drago travels through their realms.

"Who is he?" Eve asks.

"And why does he resemble you, Iris?" Misty ask.

"Oh, I'm sorry, this is Drago Firejewel, my son," Iris announces.

"Your SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Eve and Misty shout.

"Yes, and Drago, this is my mother Misty and my grandmother Eve," Iris says.

Drago is shocked when he visits family history; Eve and Misty see him looking down and deep thought.

"Why...why was I shown firsthand of the past of your event?" Drago asks as tears are about to pour out of his eyes.

"Oh, Drago, it must have happened if you cast The Floral Forge." Iris answers.

Sudden Drago remembers that all three of them cast that spell when he visited all three stories, but he doesn't know why.

"What is The Floral Forge?" Drago asks.

"The Floral Forge is a mighty spell that I'd created," Eve announces. "When I help to find Prince Tibbott, I was creating a spell that would help in the fight for evil."

"And helping him, it was a big success," Eve adds.

"So, if you're guessing now it, The Floral Forge can only use by someone in the family," Misty says.

"Then, what happens to me?" Drago asks.

Looking at each other, they start to whisper among themselves to figure it out.

"It was your first time casting the spell, so you're not feeling too well," Iris announces.

Drago was in shock hearing that he's not feeling too well; he fears that he might die.

"Is there a way I can go back?" Drago asks.

"Of course, we'll send you, but first, you need to know something." Iris answers.

"You need to return to Earth and go to that castle and house of that servant boy," Eve says. "You'll need to get a Rose that sleeps and a Timeless Quartz."

"And you'll need to go to the chain isles to get your last item, the Dust of Flight." Misty add.

"Once you got these items, cast The Floral Forge again, and you'll get a new magical item," Eve says. "And you'll be able to cast it as many times as you needed to."

Thinking it over, it should be easier for him if he gets those items, so he won't have to repeat this.

"Okay, I'll do it," Drago announces.

Seeing them smile, they start sending him back to reality, but Iris came up to him before he goes.

"It's nice to see how grown-up you've become; I wish you the best of luck," Iris says.

"And remember this. You're the next heir to our family line. With this, your magic will increases." Eve announces.

Seeing them using their magic, they send Drago back to where he truly belongs, for he is now ready to start going on a personal quest.