Chapter 13: Battling Captain Hancock's Pirates

They flew across the skies, Drago and Nikthorn sore out, heading towards Hancock headquarters. Then, across the ocean, Drago and Nikthorn start talking over their plains to defeat Hancock.

"So, Drago, what's the plan for defeating Hancock?" Nikthorn asks.

"I don't know yet; let me think some more," Drago answers.

"Oh, I thought you'd done this before," Nikthorn adds.

"No, this would be my first time battling someone," Drago replies.

Seeing an island getting close, they flew up into the clouds to see what they are up, agents. Looking down from the shadows, they're visiting Hancock's fortress, filled with pirates from top to bottom, and they're seeing a group of boys working in a minefield.

"What are they digging up?" Drago asks.

"Pixum," Nikthorn answers.

"Pixum?" Drago adds. "What do they do?"

"It's a very untamable Pixie Dust, they're the very sores for Hancock's weapon, and their weapons too," Nikthorn replies.

Drago feels a little nervous; seeing a pile of that Crystalized Pixie Dust, Drago could feel like they are pulling him. As they flew closer towards land, Nikthorn and Drago start heading to the mines as quietly as possible. Once they made it to the mines, they're able to see the horror of young boys forced to work under Hancock.

"So, when can we start saving them?" Nikthorn asks.

"I'm waiting for the right time; I don't start attacking them," Drago answers.

Just then, Hancock starts walking up the center of the mines. Still, out of sight, Dragoand Nikthorn can hear him.

"Avast ye, you scurvy !" Hancock announces.

Seeing all the boys and other pirates turning their attention to Hancock, two pirates hold on to two boys.

"These two young whippersnappers have decided to make a mutiny upon the other workers," Hancock says.

{BOO!!!!!!!}

Hearing the other pirates and boys booing at them is extremely hard to see.

"Wait, I know those boys," Nikthorn whispers. "They're part of my Lost Boys,"

"Just wait, Blowfish, Nikthorn will save us!" one of the lost boys shouts.

Hancock isn't happy hearing Blowfish, and he starts turning fiery red.

"Prepare to walk the plank!" Hancock shouts.

As the pirates start getting ready to kill these two boys, Nikthorn begins to get impatient. Seeing Drago channeling for a spell, he decides to make a move carefully.

Hancock's ship land on a pirate's dock at one of the other islands. Hancock and his man moved those boys toward the plank, and with his saber, Hancock slowly moves them closer toward the edge.

"Any last words, Mates?" Hancock asks.

Seeing they didn't say anything, Hancock acknowledges their response.

"May Davy Jones' Locker is your final resting place," Hancock announces.

As Hancock taps on the plank, they both started to fall overboard, but suddenly no one heard a splash.

"What the?!" Hancock questions.

All the pirates are shocked that there wasn't a splash. Feeling a Déjà Vu with a specific person, they look all over the ship to see if they're hiding.