Chapter 11: The Fairies of Amyl Aethel

Seeing the sun rising, Drago has been thinking about what to do now. Turning around, he sees Nikthornstill sleeping on the pile of leaves. Wondering how Glittersilk is doing, Dragograbs his wand to continue to study his magic.

Meanwhile, on the other island of the Infernal Wild Enclave, Glittersilk opened his eyes and sees that he's inside a tree. Looking around, he sees that it seems like a doctor's office and looking out of his room. He sees other pixies wearing white outfits. Slowly but surely, trying to sit up, a pixie flutter by and see him sitting up.

"Oh, your finally awake, here. Let me help you," The pixie announces.

"Thanks," Glittersilk replies. "How long was I out? and where am I?"

Just before the pixie could answer, he has two pixie guests, one is white, and the other is a long gold dress wearing a crown.

"Perhaps I could answer those," the queen announces. "You'd been asleep since yesterday, and welcome to Amyl Aethel."

As the doctor pixie came close to Glittersilk, she began to examine him. From the examiner, everyone is surprised to see his wings.

"So, what's your name?" the queen asks.

"My name is Glittersilk," Glittersilk answers. "What's yours?"

"I am Queen Magnolia," Magnolia replies.

"Are you supposed to be a Butterfly Talent Fairy?" Magnolia asks.

"A Butterfly Talent Fairy?" Glittersilk asks.

Glittersilk looks confused about Magnolia's question; once his checkup is complete, Glittersilk follows Magnolia as she explains Amyl Aethel.

"As you can see that each fairy has its talents, and they help with changing the seasons. I was a Garden till I became queen," Magnolia says.

Seeing these fairies, Glittersilk is amazed at their talents. Magnolia took him to the source of all thing magic here, the Pixie Dust Tree.

"This is Pixie Dust, the source of our magic and our gift of flight," Magnolia announces.

Looking around, Glittersilk sees a strange weapon floating right up there at the source of the Pixie Dust.

"Um, Magnolia, what that weapon up there?" Glittersilk asks.

"Oh, that's the Pixie Blade. It was given to Nikthorn by another Fairy," Magnolia answers.

Speaking of fairy, Glittersilk is now wondering what Drago is doing this very minute.

Later that day, Drago sees that Nikthorn is finally waking up. As he stands up, Drago grabs his waistcoat.

"Glad to see you awake," Drago says.

"Yeah, how long have you been awake?" Nikthorn asks.

"I'd never fell asleep," Drago answers. "But I'm going to need your help,"

"Sure, with what?" Nikthorn asks.

"I need you to help train me," Drago answers.

"Train you? Why?" Nikthorn asks.

"I need help trying to cast spell faster, so please help?" Drago answers.

"Sure, I'll help you," Nikthorn replies.

"Good, then let's get started," Drago says.