Chapter 22: The Songs of Life

In The Land of Fairies, Orchid and Glittersilk are in the chamber waiting for the others during the same day.

"Orchid, are you sure we'll be okay doing this without Drago?" Glittersilk asks.

"He overdid it during the last two times, so I'm giving him a break from casting the Floral Forge," Orchid answers.

"But Orchid, only Drago knows about the riddles, and where are they on the mainland," Glittersilk says.

"Yes, but I'm sure that there is one other fairy who also knows the mainland also," Orchid replies.

"Really, who?" Glittersilk asks.

"She used to be Iris' Pixie. Her name is Bellflower, and she is a Sprite," Orchidanswers.

Just then, another fairy came into the room. Bellflower looks like she is in her late twenties, wearing a green leaf noodle strap top and a pair of leafy pants.

"Orchid, it's been years. How have you been?" Bellflower asks.

"I've done great. I'd been watching over my godson," Orchid answers.

Just then, Drago's Bracelets begin to glow, and they're showing the following fairy tribes. They see a small village within a forest, and they can hear music playing.

"That's Muteforest," Meri announces.

Glittersilk turns around, he sees all of Drago's friends, and Queen Swan also arrived.

"Queen Swan, I'm sorry to see that your son has become a dark fairy," Orchid says.

"Thank you, my only fear is when the leader finds out they'll want me to step down, and they'll have someone else become queen," Swan replies.

Glittersilksees all of Drago's friends looking down, but Meri stepped up, looking at her friends.

"Drago has been overdoing it, but we need to do since it's our home, so let do this," Mari announces.

Touched by her poetic words of encouragement, Meri looked over at her pixie.

"You ready to go, Pinesong?" Meri asks.

"Yes, I am," Pinesong answers.

Glittersilk, Bellflower, Meri, and Pinesong are ready to fly towards Muteforest. They'll need to figure out the riddle to take them to the Otherworld.

While flying, Glittersilk is wondering what did Swan mean by "A new queen"?

"Um, Bellflower, Meri, what did Swan mean by a new queen?" Glittersilk asks.

"They will be elected by whoever is going to run the next, they start with girls at age 12, and their rain ends at 39," Bellflower answers.

"And how old is Queen Swan?" Glittersilk asks.

"She's 39 now," Meri replies. "The leaders are going to either force her to step down or wait until we save the Land of Fairies."

As they continue to fly, until they see a forest with lavender leaves and no sound, it is quiet as a mouse.

"Milady, we have arrived at Muteforest," Pinesong announces.

"Thank you, Pinesong," Meri replies.

Flying inside Muteforest, and they follow Meri toward the shine of the first MuseFairy Nyra Birdwings. As they land in front of her statue, the nameplate glows, and the riddle came to view.

Once the home of ancient gods and goddesses, a city of runes in a temple belonging to treasures and music, you must find listen to your surroundings, and find your prize that you seek, watch out for the guardian of music.