Chapter 16: The Royal Family of London

Early the following morning, Drago spends his time at Iris Garden, but it's at his place, The Dragon Café. Drago is stocking up on sweets, teas and prepping everything they'll need to make its famous item, the Fairy Puffs.

While Drago finishes, the door opens, and he sees both his Auntie Orchid and Elijah walking in.

"Drago, your back!" Elijah announces.

"Yeah, I know. I'm sorry for having to leave. Since I'm supposed to be the owner of this café," Drago replies.

"Don't worry about it, Drago. I'd told him that you had an important thing to handle, and you'll return as fast as you can for a while at least," Orchid assures.

"Thanks, Auntie," Drago says.

Everything is ready, they flip their signs to open, and someone walked right in. the guest is in his early 50s and is wearing a nice suit.

"Pardon me for the intrusion, but I'm looking for the owner of The Dragon Café. Is he in today?" the man announces.

"I'm the owner. My name is Drago Firejewel," Drago replies. "Mind if I ask who is wanting to know?"

"Yes, forgive me, my name is Jason Patterson," Jason announces.

"What can I do for you, Mr. Patterson?" Drago asks.

"I'm here on behalf of her majesty, the Queen," Jason replies.

In complete shock, the Queen sends her butler here to see Drago, and he is trying so hard not to panic.

"Her Majesty, Queen Melissa, is having tea this afternoon with her great-grandchildren," Jason announces. "And she wants The Dragon Café to cater and host it."

Drago is still in shock without moving, but he snapped out of it and replied.

"Where would I be hosting this special tea event?" Drago asks.

"Would your café do?" Jason asks.

Looking around his café, he thinks that he can host it here.

"Of course, I'm honored to host her majesty's tea," Drago says. "Would you like to have a menu of what I have, and once they've arrived, they can give us their order?"

"That would be a splendid idea, thank you," Jason adds.

OnceJason took a menu for her majesty and left the café, Drago, Orchid, and Elijah start getting everything ready for them to arrive on time. Orchid had to close Iris' Garden to help with Drago'sspecial guests.

Hours went by fast; Drago, Elijah, Orchid, and her Pixie Tulip continue to get things ready for the Queen's arrival.

Once they finished, Glittersilk return from Amyl Aethel, Drago is happy to see him return, and he can help them out. Orchid magical waves her wand around; everyone got a new makeover with professional uniforms. As they hear the car stopping from outside, they begin to panic for a little bit.

"Okay, listen up, everyone, just do your very best, and we'll survive today successfully," Drago encourages.

"Auntie Orchid and Elijah, you guys are the waiters for our royal guest, Glittersilk. You and Tulip are helping me in the kitchen making treats while I handle the Fairy Puffs." Drago adds.

"Roger that!" everyone shouts.

Suddenly the doors open in a straight line, Drago and his family stand there and bows.