Chapter 18: The Eternal Embers

Back at The Dragon Café, the Royal family is about to leave. Nathaniel came out of the bathroom and met up with his family. Queen Melissa is shocked to see Nathaniel wearing a new outfit as she paid the café for a wonderful time, "I'm looking forward to ordering more of those Fairy Puffs."

"We're looking forward to hearing that, your majesty," Orchid replies.

"Please tell Mr. Firejewel when he returns from his break," Melissa adds.

"We will," Orchid says.

Once the royal family left the café, his bracelets glow, telling him that it's time to find new ancient magic from another fairy tribe.

"I do need to go," Drago answers. "I'm being summoned."

With his magic, Drago teleports him and Glittersilkback to the castle in the Land of Fairies.

Drago sees that they are getting even weaker in the ancient magic chamber, seeing his bracelet glowing, revealing the following location, a city near an active volcano.

"That's Red Ember Summit, home of the Fireflies," Topaz announces.

"I see, then it looks like it's your turn, Topaz," Drago says.

"Well, in that case, my Pixie Rosé-Pyros and I are ready," Topaz adds.

Drago and Topaz took flight with their pixies; they start heading toward the Red Ember summit. Drago is wondering something with Topaz.

"Say Topaz, do you live there, in Red Ember Summit, I mean?" Drago asks.

"No, I don't, since my mother is Alcyone, the only place I'm living in the dorms of the fairy school," Topaz answers.

"Oh, I understand," Drago says, "Now then, let's hurry, I saw the ancient magic, and we're running out of time."

While fighting, they could see the volcano with insight. Continue to fly in to find the shrine of the first Firefly. As Topaz and Drago fly into the city, they notice that they're being chased by some fairies, just like what happened at the Faunus village.

"Rosé-Pyros, Glittersilk, can you use your magic to delay our followers," Drago asks.

"We can try," Glittersilk answers.

"No will, we are going to do it," Rosé-Pyros adds.

Drago and Topaz continue flying, and their pixies stopped flying and begin casting their spells to delay them.

"Flutter Storm!" Glittersilk casts.

"Dragon's Ember Wall," Rosé-Pyros casts.

The other fairies, Drago and Topaz, made it to the first Fireflies' shrine with the pixies' magic block.

"Here she is, Magnolia Cinnamondust," Topaz says.

As they got close, trying to find the riddle, Drago sees the nameplate glowing. Once he touches it, the riddle appears.

In the land of green, ruled by a life of a plant. Three of Trinity, Four of Luck, and Five of Death. Hidden in a cave beyond the forest and plans lies the Eternal flame, but forewarned, a creator of fiery rage guards the Eternal Treasure.

"Okay, what does this all mean?" Topaz asks.

Before Drago could answer, the pixies flew in, and the other fairies were right behind them.

"Time to go!" Drago announces.

Using his magic, Drago teleports them into the next area of the clue. However, the other fairies aren't happy, seeing that they failed again.