Chapter 19: The Star Feather

Back at the Ancient Magic chamber, Drago's bracelets reveal the following location a pure white city that shines bright and has halos around an essential building.

"That's Whitesummit, home to the Heavilin's Tribe," Stargazer announces.

"Stargazer, are you free from being grounded?" Drago asks.

"Technology, no, but he is the Heavilin you'll be needing to go to find the ancient magic," Queen Swan answers. "So, I'm allowing him to go."

"Okay," Drago says.

"Lovelybug and I are ready to go," Stargazer announces.

"Okay, then let's head out," Drago replies.

Once they start heading out to fly, Stargazer followed Drago, and he starts speaking in his mind.

"Finally, get him all to myself, and I'll make sure that no one is going to have him," Stargazer whispers.

Flying towards Whitesummit, Stargazer focuses solely on Drago, but he doesn't even know it. As they made it toward the city, Drago is amazed at how pure white this place is, with no shadow in sight. They continue foot because it shows blinding Drago can't see straight. Once they landed safely, they continue to find the shrine of the first Heavilin. However, Drago sees that someone is following them.

"Why does this keep happening?" Drago says.

Running as fast as they can, Drago turns around quickly to cast a spell, "Petal Storm!"

Seeing Drago cast his spell to distract their followers, they land in the shine as they see the statue of Sprinkles Shinydew. Walking close to his nameplate, it starts to glow, and the riddle appears.

A church built to hold thousands of bells, guarded by monsters of stone, unleashing their anger at night, one true protection of the treasure is a curse in a terrible form. Watch out for both, monsters made of stone and a judge of dark corruption.

Hearing that Drago's spell is breaking, they can see the riddle as it begins to fade, then they start attacking Stargazer and Drago.

Stargazer and the pixies using their magic to distract them; Drago uses his magic to teleport them to the following location to find the Heavilins AncientMagic.

Once the magic fades, Stargazer is in an unknown city and hears bells echo throughout the city.

"Well, shall we head out?" Drago asks.

"Uh, what do you mean? Where are we going?" Stargazer asks.

"We're going to a church," Drago answers.

Standing before them is a four-story castle-like building with a few stained-glass windows.

"What kind of castle is this?" Stargazer asks.

"That's Notre Dame," Drago answers.

Walking inside Notre Dame, Stargazer is still wondering what kind of place this is; Drago is scanning to see if he could sense what they're looking for inside.

"So, what is this if it isn't a castle?" Stargazer asks.

"It's a church," Drago answers.

They visit a person wearing a long white robe with decorative red and gold deep within the church.