𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

March had come. Many 'bear' sightings had been seen but Clara knew better. The description of a big dog-like bear with a loud growl perfectly fit the werewolves.
Then came Bella. Jacob had stopped talking to her and stopped texting or calling her and that worried and made Bella upset. Clara was mad at Jacob for just ditching Bella but she couldn't blame him either. Bella had told Clara that the last time she saw Jacob, he was burning hot and he was angsty and short tempered. Clara understood from that small hint and reading about 3 boring books, that Jacob was one of the wolves. That explained his stench too.

"Hey Clara, I'm going to the meadows." Bella said, "You're hunting right? Can I come along?" She asked.

Clara smiled and nodded. "Sure."

"Aren't you driving?" Bella asked as they exited the house. Clara laughed and gave her a questioning look.

"Bella are you seriously asking this question?" She asked, "I'm running like I always do."

"Okay...... what about me?" Bella asked. Clara smirked. Without a word, she put Bella on her back.

"Okay. My younger sister giving me a piggy back ride. Totally normal." Bella mumbled. Clara giggled and instantly ran off in godly speed.

She dropped Bella off at the meadow and went for her hunt. She ended up hunting a big bear. Normally one or two deer was enough, but this was on her for forgetting to hunt for an entire month.

Clara was randomly walking when she heard a familiar man's voice.

"Bella." A man called.
"Laurent." Bella responded. Clara rushed off as soon as she heard that name. Laurent meant bad news.

"I didn't expect to find you here. I went to visit the Cullens, but, the house is empty. I'm surprised they left you behind. Weren't you some sort of a pet of theirs?" Laurent mocked.

"Yeah I guess." Bella mumbled.
"Do the Cullens visit often?" He asked.

"Yeah absolutely, all the time." Bella responded, "I'll tell them that you stopped by. I probably shouldn't tell Edward, cause he's overprotective."

Why was Bella lying? She had no reason to. Also, it didn't help the fact that she was still a terrible liar. The small pauses in between and small stutters was proof of that. And Laurent wasn't a stupid.

"Where is he? Far away is it? Your sister? Where is she? I think you already know of her fate. Of her no longer being human." Laurent asked.

"Why are you here?" Bella changed the subject.

"I came as a favour to Victoria. She asked me to see if you were still under the protection of the Cullens and how your sister was doing as a newborn." Laurent responded, "She's already had her revenge with Jasper by turning his mate. Victoria feels it's only fair to kill Edward's mate, given he killed hers."

"Edward.... no... didn't... He'd come after you...." Bella tried to threat him but it only came out as a fearful stutter. Clara curled her fingers to a fist. She was sure that Bella was seeing a mirage of Edward again. Why else would she saw such stupid things and lie?

"I don't think he will." Laurent smirked and sighed, "Victoria won't be happy about me killing you. But I can't help myself, your blood's so mouthwatering."

Clara had arrived just then, panting hard.
"Bella!!" She called, taking Bella and rushing her and placing her to a faraway tree.

"Clara-"
"I'll be back. Stay put." Clara said and ran back to Laurent.

"Why are you doing this? I'm tired of this roller coaster life. Can you just leave already?" Clara whined. Laurent snorted.

"If only you weren't protecting Bella. I would have left, you seem pitiful. But no, I need her blood." Laurent smirked.

Clara sighed. This was going to end in two ways. Either she would die or Laurent would. Either way, this would be bad.

Without a word, the two ran at each other started combat. They threw punches and kicks at one another but dodged it as well. Clara was in the advantage, because as a newborn, she was much stronger. Laurent grunted at a punch she gave him and picked her up from her leg. He quickly spun her through the air and let go halfway. Clara flew to the trees, breaking many as she collided with them.

"You'll pay for that!!" She snarled and he ran away as Clara jumped at him and punched his head so hard, it made a hole in the ground.

"You're good." Laurent glared, "But I'm more experienced!!!" He yelled as the two attacked one another in furious speed, kicks and blows and whatnots. Clara panted, her energy was getting depleted. His was as well and there was only one way to end it now.
Clara dodged a flying punch and leapt up and landed behind Laurent. Before Laurent could turn back, she wrapped her arms tightly around his entire torso and cracked his ribs and arms. Laurent screamed in pain, falling to his knees. Both his arms were popped out of his body, his body was also filled with cracks.

"You might be more experience Laurent." Clara said as she put her arms around his head, "But I'm better." With that, she tore off his head from his body, beheading him. Laurent's lifeless torso fell to the ground and his head laid next to it.

Clara got up, panting hard and staring at the body of the person she just killed. She couldn't believe it. She had just killed someone. Clara felt guilt sitting in on her. Sure Laurent was a terrible person who tried to kill her sister but still, seeing his torn off body parts and lifeless head made Clara feel sick.
She shook it off quickly and burnt the parts. Once she burnt it off, she went and picked Bella up and ran home. The entire time Bella rambled about how sorry she was and whatnot and Bella also claimed that she had seen big wolves, the size bigger than bears nearby. Clara knew it? The werewolves had come to save Bella, but seeing her they much have retreated.

(ᗒᗣᗕ)՞(ᗒᗣᗕ)՞(ᗒᗣᗕ)

Clara lay in her bed, curled up into a ball. She had never missed Jasper as much she did now. She wanted Jasper to tell her that it was okay, that she killed Laurent for the good reason. She wanted him to make her understand that he was a bad person and that she was justified, she missed his comforting aura. She missed his hugs, his cuddles, his kisses, their dates, his presence, his charming Southern drawl and his nickname for her, she missed everything.

Clara Swan missed their love and their relationship so much. And she missed Jasper Hale.

 And she missed Jasper Hale