𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎

It had been 2 days since Renesmee's birth and she was growing at an unprecedented rate, looking much bigger and older than her age each day. Renesmee also had abilities. The baby girl had first did this when Clara and Jasper were playing with her and she suddenly touched both their hands and showed them all the images of her first memories on earth. The mates were shocked and overjoyed and instantly informed Carlisle who went on to research more in legends and books.

"Jaz. She likes you. Why don't you try holding her?" Clara asked as Jasper looked at Renesmee, reaching out her hand towards him.
Jasper was still scared that he might hurt the child. She had inherited her mother's sweet blood and he didn't know when he might suddenly lose control.

"Jaz, I promise you. You will NOT hurt her." Clara sternly told. Jasper gulped and nodded holding out his arms as Clara placed Renesmee and corrected his posture.

Jasper chuckled, looking down lovingly at Renesmee who was giggling at him.
"Hey there Sunshine." He greeted.
Sunshine. That was the nickname that both Clara and Jasper called Renesmee by. They loved the baby, but the name wasn't their favourite and instead of calling her 'Nessie' like Jacob did, they preferred to have a better nickname. A nickname which wasn't after the Loch Ness Monster.

Clara giggled at her husband's interaction with Renesmee. Jasper would have been a great father. He was gentle with his words and was fun and had a good sense of humour and just enough protectiveness. The girl's head perked up when she felt Bella awakening. Her older sister's heart was no longer beating. She was now dead. A vampire. Like the rest of them.

"We should give them some time." Jasper said and Clara nodded as the mates left the room to the living room with Jasper still carrying Renesmee. Rosalie and Alice walked over to them and as usual, adored Renesmee while Alice clicked pictures.

A couple 10 minutes later, Bella returned from her first hunt with Edward. She had the same transformation as every vampire, blood red eyes, defined and heightened facial features and pale skin. Clara smiled and hugged Bella tightly making the older sister chuckle.

"Clara, I've only been out for a couple of days." Bella reminded and Clara pulled back.

"And yet I still missed you." She joked with a pout, "But no one misses you more than the little Sunshine."

Bella raised a brow. "Sunshine?"

"She means your baby." Rosalie stated, "Renesmee."

At the mention of her baby's name, Bella's head snapped to Jasper's direction and smiled. Rosalie took the baby from Jasper and walked over to Bella and handed her to the mother.

"Hi Renesmee." Bella breadth as she took in her baby girl's features. Renesmee suddenly raised her hand and placed her palm on her mother's cheek. Bella softly gasped as she got out of her trance.

"What was that?" She question looking all around the surroundings.

"She showed you the first memory she has of you." Edward explained, "She's been doing it quiet a bit. She first started with Clara and Jasper. Gave us all a small shock."

"Showed me? How?" Bella asked in amazement and Edward smiled.

"How do I hear thoughts? How Alice sees the future? How Jasper manipulates emotions? Or how Clara numbs pain? She's GIFTED." He told.

Bella chuckled and softly pulled up her daughter's chin only to see a full grown set of teeth. "I've been only out for two days?" She asked in amusement.

"Her growth rate is unprecedented." Carlisle informed. From the couch, Jacob shifted uncomfortably and got up, reaching for the baby.

"Alright, that's enough experimenting for the day." The wolf told. Edward rolled his eyes.